⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

I've downloaded Candy Crush Saga on my phone but it keeps escaping out of app automatically

Options
Janina_Taylor
Janina_Taylor Posts: 4 Newbie

I've downloaded Candy Crush Saga on my phone that I've just recently changed the micro SD card in to a larger one.  It seemed to download OK once I uninstalled the previous app however now whenever I go into it on the second occassion onwards it starts 'loading' then just escapes out of it back to the previous screen.  I've rebooted the phone and have uninstalled and reinstalled the app probably 30 times now and almost every time I can get in on the first try (where I go into the orange icon and login to reset all my previous game details).  So on that first time, I can even start playing on the level I was up to, but then once I go out of it or even plug my phone in to charge, it escapes out every single time.  Extremely frustrating.  It's too much of a big deal to uninstall and reinstall then login every single time I want to play.  Please help

Best Answer

• StuckInATree
    StuckInATree Posts: 4,755 Level 3
    Answer ✓
    Options

Did you have the game previously installed before you changed the SD card? And Is the micro SD card you're talking about internal or external? If it's external, it should have no effect normally as the game can only be saved to the internal SD card as far as I'm aware.

What's the OS and Model of your phone by the way? Maybe I can find some other troubleshooting steps for you that are specific for it. 

Answers

• StuckInATree
    StuckInATree Posts: 4,755 Level 3
    Answer ✓
    Options

Did you have the game previously installed before you changed the SD card? And Is the micro SD card you're talking about internal or external? If it's external, it should have no effect normally as the game can only be saved to the internal SD card as far as I'm aware.

What's the OS and Model of your phone by the way? Maybe I can find some other troubleshooting steps for you that are specific for it. 

• Janina_Taylor
    Janina_Taylor Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options

Hi there - thanks so much for your reply.  Yes I had the game installed previously with no issues (can't remember if it was installed on my actual phone or on the old SD card - but I had to uninstall it many times due to this problem).  No know what internal or external SD card means.  I'm assuming it's external as it's one I bought and inserted into the phone.  My phone is a Nokia Lumia - basic model (I think it's RM-1018).  Thanks again so much ... I really appreciate your help.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?