⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Im in level 1446 on candy crush saga but it does not work on my android but only on my laptop.

Options
Duda_Kurti
Duda_Kurti Posts: 1 Newbie

Im in level 1446 on candy crush saga but it does not work on my android but only on my laptop.Please help

Best Answer

• Cezdiamond
    Cezdiamond Posts: 6,498 Community Manager
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi Duda- Thanks for posting on King Care. We love to hear that you enjoy playing Candy Crush Saga, well done on getting so far! You are currently on the last available level on the mobile platform. We are always working hard to create new and exciting levels. New levels will be available soon for mobile devices, but I don't have an exact date just yet. You can check your game, our Facebook page or our Twitter feed to be one of the first discovering all the fun. :-)

Answers

• Cezdiamond
    Cezdiamond Posts: 6,498 Community Manager
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi Duda- Thanks for posting on King Care. We love to hear that you enjoy playing Candy Crush Saga, well done on getting so far! You are currently on the last available level on the mobile platform. We are always working hard to create new and exciting levels. New levels will be available soon for mobile devices, but I don't have an exact date just yet. You can check your game, our Facebook page or our Twitter feed to be one of the first discovering all the fun. :-)

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?