Why isn't there a confirm/cancel button when you accidently hit the buy moves when the game is over?

AnneMarie-2
AnneMarie-2 Posts: 2 Newbie

I  lost gold bars because this app does not have a confirm or cancel button. I never meant to add moves. I would use gold bars to purchase tools for playing such as bombs or hands or striped candies. This happened 4 times in one session of playing and then again the next day.  It is infuriating.  I would like my gold bars back or give me the equivelant in tools. Thank you.

Answers

• KingsPinn
    KingsPinn Posts: 3,526 Level 2

You just need to be careful, maybe even get a stylus pen. If you know the pop up is coming then take your time to make sure you don't press the wrong button. 

• AnneMarie-2
    AnneMarie-2 Posts: 2 Newbie

You just need to be careful, maybe even get a stylus pen. If you know the pop up is coming then take your time to make sure you don't press the wrong button. 

I do use a stylus pen. That is not an answer. I am a programmer and would get fired for this shoddy programming.
  • DELETEACCT.
    DELETEACCT. Posts: 9 Level 2

HAHAHA I see they gave you the same answer-LOL-You won't get them back, they just give you the run-a-round and answer you with insults, then delete your account on here. I asked for my 27 Gold Bars to be return to me because of a poor layout on android and they insulted me with a halfass reply too. It's not about going slow, especially when you have to go FAST on a TIMED level. I was told by other players that when they have tried to get answers or things return to them, that they would get redirected to this site and would still not get answers or their lost items returned. So Don't Hold Your Breath-LOL

• DELETEACCT.
    DELETEACCT. Posts: 9 Level 2

They are finally helping and are returning my gold bars. I got a message in my inbox, but that was over 45min's ago now and my gold bars are still not showing up. So hang in there, it appears I was wrong about these guys-LOL-hopefully they will help you too. Cheers ;) 

• Ken-3
    Ken-3 Posts: 40 Level 2

There must be a law somewhere that requires confirmation for online purchases. I'm surprised they haven't gotten intro trouble for this. Seems like a class action suit waiting to happen.

• You just need to be careful, maybe even get a stylus pen. If you know the pop up is coming then take your time to make sure you don't press the wrong button. 

I have the same problem. I understand that i have to be careful but why cant you didnt answer the question asked. Why isnt there a confirm/cancel button?

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?