Switching connected fb accounts

Shandril19
Shandril19 Posts: 3 Newbie

I have a personal Facebook account and a gaming  Facebook account, my personal is on my iPhone and my gaming is on my iPad. Through device changes and personal preferences the accou swapped for each other so that the progress I have in my personal which I play more often and is a much higher level is on my nts have become swat and I would like to with age my eyes are getting bad and I need the account that I played the most to be on my iPad for size. Does anyone know if King will do this kind of swap?  be able to have my gaming and personal Facebook games swapped for each other. With age my eyes are getting bad and I need the account that I played the most to be on my iPad for size. Does anyone know if King will do this kind of swap?

Answers

• KingsPinn
    KingsPinn Posts: 3,526 Level 2

I think its something you will have to try to do manually. On your iPad just log out of the facebook account in the game app (via the settings button on the home screen) and then go to your facebook app and make sure you're logged in with the account with the correct level you want. Then go back to candy and click to connect again with Facebook. This should sync with the right level from facebook. Try this :)

• Shandril19

Actually I know how to do that but what I want is the actual game that's linked to each Facebook account switched. The one that's at lvl 352 I want switched to the Facebook account connected to the one that's actually lvl 102 and vice versa. Make sense?

• KingsPinn
    KingsPinn Posts: 3,526 Level 2

It does but I don't think its possible. You can't manually adjust progress so whichever account you are playing on the progress will always still with this account. 

• Shandril19

I don't want to manually adjust the progress, I want to switch which Facebook account is linked to each account. I had the same issue in Farmville 2 and Zynga was able to switch it. So I thought that that would be possible in candy crush too. 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?