May I change player groups?

Elsie
Elsie Posts: 4 Newbie

I want to change player groups. Do I have to unsubscribe and start over, or can you do the switch for me?

Answers

• Randle
    Randle Posts: 1,977 Level 2

Hey Elsie, what´s wrong with your group? I know you can add people with their email address, but I believe that the rest is randomly chosen for you.

• Elsie

Randle, what's wrong with a simple 'yes', here's how; or 'no'? But to answer your question, the random group to which I was assigned does not speak my language. I've made a couple of 'friends' and tried the chat room. However, there doesn't seem to be a built-in translator. I have to copy what they say and go to an online translator to figure out what they are saying. I only want to be put with a 'random' group of my own language. Is that so hard?

• Randle

Sorry Elsie, I just tried to be helpful. Let´s see if somebody else on here can help you and give you the simple ´yes, here´s how´ or ´no´ answer instead.

Looks like you might even be learning a new language in the meantime ;-)

• Elsie

Thanks Randle. I apologize for taking out my frustrations on you. I guess no one at king.com reads these things. I like the games and the group but the online translations seem a bit wonky in context. If king.com has a translator, why isn't it working; if they don't have a translator, why not?  If I don't get an answer in a day or two I'll just close the account and if I ever come back, I'll just play and refrain from making new friends.

• Randle

No worries Elsie, really, we're fine. I have had my frustrations too while playing, believe me.

I do believe they read this. At least, I have seen moderators interacting here on the site. As far as I know, they have a wide range of support on different platforms, but most likely they might not be able to answer every single player of their games who asks them a question. I understand billions of people play their games so just imagine.

Here https://care.king.com/en/how-it-works you can read how it works or how they want it to work. 

• Elsie

I've been everywhere I could find on the site, including the two you suggest.  If billions are playing, I'm not the first to ask this question. Maybe I didn't find the appropriate FAQs area. IP address protection? OK; but if there's no built-in translator wouldn't others see whatever they wrote in the language written? Anyway, I'm leaving the site. 'Bye.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?