Candy Crush Saga Level 1489

Options
Peter_Tornaros
Peter_Tornaros Posts: 2,033 Level 5

I have just spent enough money passing Level 1488 and then have to attempt the ridiculous Level 1489. There is no way I am going to expend more money on this level. It either needs at least 2 popcorn removed, the clock number of hits reduced or more striped/wrapped combinations. Also to have bombs appear in extremely hard to get at locations after you have beaten the bottom popcorn is way over the top. This level and 1488 need adjusting urgently !!

Answers

• Tammy_Kory
    Tammy_Kory Posts: 435 Level 3
    Options

Oh my !  I am struggling with 1488 and this is what I have to look forward to??? Ugh

• Debbie-5
    Debbie-5 Posts: 303 Level 3
    Options

I agree Peter Tornaros.  It seems each episode of late players have to use boosters of some type to pass.  Level 1489 is redundant.  I've played multiple times and still yet to pass.  I've used boosters which have been wasted and I'm not spending any money to play this game.  I play games to relax and enjoy, but King has just created levels now that are frustrating and absolutely no fun.  Good Luck, I hope you pass soon. 

• DeepDimplesRobin
    DeepDimplesRobin Posts: 8 Level 2
    Options

finished 1489 had to use the 3x moves 1490 is easy finished first try

• Cheryl_Olson
    Cheryl_Olson Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options

I agree with all. I have been playing level 1488 for a week now and get nowhere near the two top popcorns. Even when you get the bottom two the speckled candy just falls to the side and you access it so it's useless. I have spent money on boosters in the past but I refuse to on a level that appears to be designed to force you to do just that otherwise stay stuck. I've said this before - I just hope the people who are spending loads to pass levels like this can actually afford to do so..........

• Peter_Tornaros
    Peter_Tornaros Posts: 2,033 Level 5
    Options

I finally passed Level 1489. Got lucky and combined 2 speckled bombs. Still had to use 1 lot of extra turns and 2 hammers !! Agree 1490 is easy.

• Liz_Shaw
    Liz_Shaw Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options

It seems like 1488 is another waste of time and 1489 is going to be just as bad. Back to Farm Town I go until those levels are fixed. Life is far too short to play such boring unbeatable levels.

• Beecat52
    Beecat52 Posts: 9 Level 2
    edited February 2016
    Options

I play daily between releases to accumulate boosters so I can get through levels like 1489.  However ... I used every booster I had and still had to buy 5 moves to pass 1486 so I'm stuck here for a while. The worst part is that this level is soooo boring.  Can't begin to release the speckled candies and that stupid spinning thing kills any progress I make right away.  Awful!

• Janet_Maltby
    Janet_Maltby Posts: 8 Level 2
    Options

I agree this level us impossible without any boosters - I'm not prepared to pay for the many that would be needed - fun taken out of playing as there is no chance of 'just passing this level !!' Shame but looks like the end of my friendship with Candy Crush - would seem that you just want to make money !!!!

• Julie-7
    Julie-7 Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options

So boring! So many of my friends are stuck on 1489 and it has been over a week. This may be my end with candy crush too :(

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?