daily booster wheel

Options
Sharon__Woods
Sharon__Woods Posts: 1 Newbie

im not getting the daily booster wheel any more or any lives from my friends,  any one tell me why

Answers

• StuckInATree
    StuckInATree Posts: 4,755 Level 3
    Options

Personally I've found being connected via Facebook was the problem, there's always something not working correctly there I swear. Things just seem to work a lot more smoothly on King.com, have you tried to play it on there yet Sharon?

• Christene
    Christene Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options

Past three days the Daily Booster Wheel hasn't appeared. I can't seem to find a way to reboot the game on FB. (Friend suggested that).  Wish the creator of this game had a troubleshooting page. It would make it easier when issues like this appear. 

• StuckInATree
    StuckInATree Posts: 4,755 Level 3
    Options

If you haven't already done so, the best place to start is cleaning out your web browser by removing all cache and cookies, then restart the browser and try again. Another quick thing you can do is test the game in a different browser than the one you normally use, just to see if the problem is tied to your original browser or if it's a general problem.

You can also trying removing the game from Facebook, you just go to your homepage and scroll down the left hand side and find Candy Crush, hover your mouse over the left and click on the cog symbol, you will then see the option to remove the app. 

Once it has been removed you can add the game again by searching for it in the search bar at the top, when you open the game you will be back to where you were originally.

• Paula_Houle
    Paula_Houle Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?