How can progress be restored?

Michelle_Brady
Michelle_Brady Posts: 1 Newbie

My father id lost all progress, boosts, and gold after logginig into facebook.  Tried to contact support but got error 403 forbidden.    Also lost everything in soda crush too.  

Answers

• Wunderbaum
    Wunderbaum Posts: 4,398 Level 5

Hi Michelle!

Please check your progress directly on Facebook. Normally your progress will be stored there. In most cases all you will have to do then is to start the game on your tablet, go into settings, disconnect from Facebook and then reboot your tablet. Once done you can start the game again and this time click on the blue 'Connect to Facebook' button followed by your login details and your progress will be back. 

Cheers :-)

• Charmaine_Layman
    Charmaine_Layman Posts: 5 Level 2

Hi Michelle!

Please check your progress directly on Facebook. Normally your progress will be stored there. In most cases all you will have to do then is to start the game on your tablet, go into settings, disconnect from Facebook and then reboot your tablet. Once done you can start the game again and this time click on the blue 'Connect to Facebook' button followed by your login details and your progress will be back. 

Cheers :-)

NONE of this is helping us
  • LL7
    LL7 Posts: 1 Newbie

This didn't work for me.  I just lost hundreds of boosters.  : \

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?