⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

please listen and take notice

Options
Hyder_Dave
Hyder_Dave Posts: 1 Newbie

please listen and take notice of what im saying i asked a question and the moderator came back with this 

Your question "right i have a couple of things i need to ask" was marked as a duplicate of "Level 181??" by a moderator. Please check it out for answers.

problem is it has not been answered it is not a duplicate please PLEASE READ WHAT IM SAYING AND ANSWER MY QUESTION ON LEVEL 181 MY CHERRIES HAVE DROPPED BUT DROPPED IN THE WRONG PART OF THE GAME I SENT YOU A SCREEN SHOT OF IT YESTERDAY IF YOU CANNOT SEE THAT FROM THE PICTURE THEN I SUGGEST YOU GO GET A EYE TEST PLEASE NOW DOUBLE CHECK AND ANSWER WITH THE CORRECT ANSWER

AND SORT THIS PROBLEM OUT ALSO LIKE I SAID YESTERDAY I SHOULD NOT HAVE TO SIGN UP TO THIS SITE I SHOULD JUST BE ABLE TO CONTACT KING.COM HOW MAKE THE GAME AND TELL THEM ABOUT PROBLEMS THEN THEY SHOULD READ ABOUT THE PROBLEMS AND THEN SORT THEM OUT IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM WITH A CAR YOU DONT GO SIGNING UP TO THERE NEWS LETTERS OR THERE CLUBS TO GET HELP SO WHY DO IT HERE IT DOES NOT MAKE SENSE IT ALSO SHOWS IT DOES NOT WORK AS PEOPLE DO NOT READ WHAT YOU PUT DOWN IN THE FIRST PLACE 

Answers

• KingsPinn
    KingsPinn Posts: 3,526 Level 2
    Options

I think you need to take it easy with the caps lock Dave. First of, King moderate the site, but they don't answer individual players about every issue. If you check this is a community site, so the point is that we all discuss our issues and try and help each other. I post here a lot, so do several others that I know. If you asked a question and it got marked down as a duplicate, then it's because someone else is having this issue so you should chat there. Basic rules of the site :) 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?