YET ANOTHER GOLD BAR SCAM

Options
JustinP
JustinP Posts: 9 Level 2
edited March 2022 in Off-Topic

DO NOT UPDATE to latest version of Candy Crush. Once again they put the buy 19bar bonus right where the play button was before to force you to use your gold bars accidentally. Last time after a TON of pushback they removed it but here we are again weeks later. BLOW UP THEIR CUSTOMER SERVICE until they change it.

Comments

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 149,633 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hi and Welcome to the King Community

Thanks for report it, will give this feedback to the Game Team

• JustinP
    JustinP Posts: 9 Level 2
    Options

Heard that same promise last time and lost over 400 gold bars

• jatz
    jatz Posts: 51 Level 2
    Options

I use a desktop computer and never updated my candy crush and I still got that stupid 19 bar bonus right where the play button used to be and accidently hit it and lost my 19 bars which I was saving up, Candy Crush is going down the tube if you ask me. I also don't challenge this particular friend on my page nor send her lives and yet tonight she has beaten me in a challenge when I never challenged her in the first place,. Can't scroll down to any other friends to send them their lives and stuck with just this friend that I don't want to send lives to. Can't unfriend her as she is sister to my hubby. Come on Candy Crush. fix up the game. Might have to go and play another game then.

• Raerobbie
    Raerobbie Posts: 72 Pro Player 👑
    Options

I would like to know why they offer free coins & lives but you have to complete an offer! what you be nice is that is that we could go on the fan page and receive them🤔🤨

• spiller
    spiller Posts: 143 Level 3
    Options

February 2023 million gold bar competition!!!

prizes earned NOT delivered-why oh why am I not surprised? King Candy Crush truly is a CON!

I had earned 40+ and watched the clock for delivery of gold bars-absolutely zilch added to my account!!

scam !!!!! So over this!!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?