⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Chocolate box

Options
debrakpage
debrakpage Posts: 9 Level 2

The chocolate box has not worked for weeks, maybe months. Please fix this problem

Answers

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 145,250 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hi and Welcome to the King Community

Thank you for the feedback. Please Reset/Clear cache data from App Store - Check app update - Log out game - Restart Device - Open game and Log in.

• debrakpage
    debrakpage Posts: 9 Level 2
    Options

I have done that numerous times. The first thing I tried.

• Charly-4
    Charly-4 Posts: 125 Level 3
    Options

Mine works sporadically. Yesterday it worked and today it is gone. Never any rhyme or reason to it although I notice that once I am almost done challenges to collect a prize, it vanishes. Coincidence? Not likely.

Also, on the subject of the chocolate box, why on earth would anyone chose to use a party popper or flying saucer as part of a challenge just to ultimately collect a measly colour bomb, lolly and striped/wrapped? Seriously why are these options even part of the challenge? Who gives up a party popper for a colour bomb? LOL

• suekrecko
    suekrecko Posts: 29 Level 2
    Options

Once again the chocolate box is missing, just not there. WHY??????

• suekrecko
    suekrecko Posts: 29 Level 2
    Options

Guess no one cares

• Deryck
    Deryck Posts: 1,121 Level 5
    Options

Chocolate Box has been reliable for me since King nerfed it back to the stupid Silver Box tier system in my game weeks ago. Of course, I refuse to play new levels until they give me back the new system that was in place (and which some players still have) which yields the Golden Box right after completing the default box.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?