3920 bug?

Options
GiseleGS
GiseleGS Posts: 4 Newbie

Ok, so... what should I do about this level?

The third cherry simply doesn`t appear or appears in the end, when I have no moves anymore. I was close to finishing the lvl at least 5 times and I didn`t because the last cherry simply doesn`t show.

Comments

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 146,753 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hi and Welcome to the King Community

Level 3920 hard level only have 12 moves to out Cherry , If you have Coconut Wheel booster in the beginning than use it.

• GiseleGS
    edited March 2022
    Options

It doesn't matter if I have the booster or not. The last cherry doesn't show until I have no moves left. Here's a video I recorded about the issue. I had 3 moves left and the cherry didn't show up until I had no moves left. Why? Am I doing something wrong?

Edit: this is not the first or only time this issue happened. I tried this lvl plenty of times and it already happened at least 5 times.

https://youtube.com/shorts/-lUbZ4rmfEI?feature=share

• GiseleGS
    Options

Ok, I just cleared the lvl by sheer luck since the last cherry once again appeared only after my moves ended, but I had a sequence of candy bombs exploding below the cherry.

Anyway, my complain still stands. It's clear that in this lvl the last cherry will only fall after the player doesn't have moves anymore. If it's a bug, ok, it happens. Now if this is a strategy to make the player pay for extra moves then this is really really awful.

• Ryanthecrusher
    Ryanthecrusher Posts: 534 Level 4
    edited March 2022
    Options

Hi @GiseleGS since the last ingredient spawns when there's no more moves left, The best bet is to get all the blockers away of the cherry's path. Then the best bet is a vertical stripe below a dispenser. Activate it on the last move when you need one cherry left. Then you'll win. This is very tricky to get however.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?