Is there an official technical support from King.com?

hwtan
hwtan Posts: 11 Level 2

After a bad update, candy crush saga crashes after loading screen and refuses to run. Even after a few updates subsequently, it stills refuses to run. Since I did not link up with Facebook, I am looking for ways to preserve my progress before I do an reinstallation. Asking question in this site does not seem to help as there is no official technical support and all the suggestions here are not deep enough to resolve my problem as well as many who have similar problems. So, is there an official technical support?

Best Answer

• KingsPinn
    KingsPinn Posts: 3,526 Level 2
    Answer ✓

If the game hasn't been working for a while even after updates, then it's possible that the issue could be your mobile no?

I would check over your mobile, check the memory, check the avaiable Ram. Make some space if needed. Try a few things before deleting the game. 

If you want to save your progress then connect to Kingdom (the little orange icon in the settings) just put in an email and password and you can log back in after your reinstall the game. 

Answers

• KingsPinn
    Answer ✓

If the game hasn't been working for a while even after updates, then it's possible that the issue could be your mobile no?

I would check over your mobile, check the memory, check the avaiable Ram. Make some space if needed. Try a few things before deleting the game. 

If you want to save your progress then connect to Kingdom (the little orange icon in the settings) just put in an email and password and you can log back in after your reinstall the game. 

• hwtan

If the program crashed after the loading screen, how to go to the setting page?

• KingsPinn

Ah, it's true! If you can't get into the app fully then you can't access the settings. Did you check the other things that I mentioned? 

It's gonna be difficult because if you didn't your progress then you can't delete the app without losing your levels. 

• hwtan

So, is it possible to request that on the next update, add a feature that enable the user to save his/her progress when uninstalling the app, so that when we reinstall the app, the progress is back. Or, perhaps, create an app that enable the user to save his or her progress and then reinstate it after an reinstallation of the app?

• KingsPinn

I wish I could help more but I don't work for King sorry! I like your idea though, I hope you're able to get back into the app at some point.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?