⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Candy Crush level 1580

Options
Debbie-5
Debbie-5 Posts: 303 Level 3

Has anyone reached level Candy Crush level 1580 yet?   All I can say is that it is probably as difficult as level 1575.  Only difference being is you are not working against a clock.  I have played this level numerous times and it's near impossible to complete w/o using a booster.  Needless to say I did breakdown and used many hand switch's, lolli's and evan began the level with a color bomb and stripe/wrapped booster.  Once you get so far into play and begin using the boosters, I felt it would be a total loss to not complete the level at that point.  Just wondering how anyone else felt about this level.   That's all and good luck

Answers

• GEEGEE
    GEEGEE Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

I completed 1580 but there doesn't appear to be any levels beyond this. Are there?

• Peter_Tornaros
    Peter_Tornaros Posts: 1,992 Level 5
    Options

I have completed 1580 after numerous attempts. In the end I got it without any boosters. The game just opened up giving me speckled/striped and striped/wrapped candy combos. Once all the clocks exploded the rest was easy. From memory I had about 10 turns remaining when I completed it. Given that, it was still a very boring and unimaginative level.

Hopefully the next episode will be a big improvement, with no timed levels and sensible use of the clocks !!!

• Debbie-5
    Options

I completed 1580 but there doesn't appear to be any levels beyond this. Are there?

No not yet, probably be released in a couple of days.
  • Debbie-5
    Options

I have completed 1580 after numerous attempts. In the end I got it without any boosters. The game just opened up giving me speckled/striped and striped/wrapped candy combos. Once all the clocks exploded the rest was easy. From memory I had about 10 turns remaining when I completed it. Given that, it was still a very boring and unimaginative level.

Hopefully the next episode will be a big improvement, with no timed levels and sensible use of the clocks !!!

Agreed !!!!
  • Lisks3
    Lisks3 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

There are plenty of levels on my computer after 1580.  I have tried many times to pass this level.  I don't think it is possible without boosters..but I am trying.

• Debbie-5
    Options

There are plenty of levels on my computer after 1580.  I have tried many times to pass this level.  I don't think it is possible without boosters..but I am trying.

Yes Lisks3 I have another episode as well. In regard to level 1580 I had to use boosters (lolli's, hand switches, and color bomb) in order to pass. I could not of passed without using them. This entire episode is difficult in my opinion. Good Luck
  • L_McBride
    L_McBride Posts: 8 Level 2
    Options

i don't have the answer. this is a very difficult level. the chocolate is overbearing. I'll just keep playing til i get a lucky board.

• Mamiejo
    Mamiejo Posts: 27 Level 2
    Options

I find this one to be extremely frustrating. Just get a special candy made and it gets immediately eaten up by chocolate! 150 attempts so far and I've only made it down to 5 jellies left! UGH!
  • Kevin_Jenkins
    Kevin_Jenkins Posts: 63 Level 2
    Options

It's just another very boring level. A lot of these so called hard levels are not hard at all. Most of the time it's obvious from the first few moves it will be impossible to complete. You just have to wait for a very lucky game to come along or use/buy loads of boosters. 

• Debbie-5
    Options

Agree Kevin Jenkins, there are many levels of late that may not be that difficult, but near impossible to complete without the boosters.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?