⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

How does anyone pass 3509 it is impossible.

Options
Peggy_Eble
Peggy_Eble Posts: 12 Level 2

3509 is impossible. This is disgusting having games like this with the moves decreased. 

Answers

• Laura_Grosvenor
    Laura_Grosvenor Posts: 1,581 Level 4
    edited July 2018
    Options

Hello again Peggy. I will add this to the feeback for you. King does take all of the comments very seriously, and they do change levels according to the players' feedback. How many moves are you showing? I am nowhere near this level so I can't check. Thanks for writing and have a nice day.

• Peggy_Eble
    Options

There are only 16 movers and there used to be 29. This is impossible.

• Laura_Grosvenor
    Laura_Grosvenor Posts: 1,581 Level 4
    Options

I know they do change the levels, and if enough people complain about it, then King will change it. That seems really extreme, so hopefully the Moderator will send this right to the Team immediately. Thanks again for writing.

• Peggy_Eble
    Options

Well we will see if King does anything. I have hung on with you for years playing Candy Crush, but after playing this game at least a hundred times and never come anywhere close to completing it. You are close to losing me completely. Why continue to play and never come close to making it.

• sherronil
    sherronil Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options

My level 3509 is different than the game pictured. Mine has 8 cherries across the top with licorice under the cherries. You get 15 moves to get all the cherries. Very hard!

• redliner69
    redliner69 Posts: 27 Level 2
    Options

Mine is like yours. 15 moves just makes it a pure chance. You need to remove the chain, then the liquorice itself to drop one cherry. It takes at least one move to create a vertical strip. So at pristine start, it takes a minimum of three moves to release one of eight cherries. You have 8 in total.

Furthermore, it takes at least 4 moves, usually more just to be able to reach the fish.

This is another level where after a few days, and after each fail, King start offering you one extra move per fail, if you pay. This usually gets up to 25 extra moves before it lets you win.

All the levels can be made harder by reducing moves. I refuse to buy boosters, so just play, 5 games every couple of hours. Fail, fail, fail, fail, but eventually a win will be achieved.

As I say, I refuse to pay for boosters on any level. Even more so on levels that are not hard in the first instance, but have just had the number of moves reduced.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?