⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Level 1634 is setup wrong

Options
jfactor
jfactor Posts: 12 Level 2

The thumbnail has a different setup than when you open it up.  All the extra moves required to get rid of the blocks virtually makes getting two color bombs side by side impossible.  Just my opinion.

Answers

• Kathy_Arrow_Hahn
    Kathy_Arrow_Hahn Posts: 24 Level 2
    Options

I am no where close to your level but it is extremely obvious that many of the levels if not all take no skill other than the patience you may/may not have waiting for a workable board given the ridiculous circumstances.  Oh sure, eventually you will pass each level but the question is do you even bother continuing to play because how can it be fun when lives are stolen by King...lives you obviously need.  There are just so many things wrong with this game but the bottom line is the all-mighty dollar will provide you with game advancement.

• Jayne_Wilson
    Jayne_Wilson Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

i am also on 1634...I almost got it twice on my computer but ran out of moves..   anyway--my computer has 25 moves and you need 8 stripes/4 plastics and 2 color bombs...my phone has 18 moves, 3 stripes/3 plastic and 2 color bombs..I don't know why the same level has different requirements..trying to find an answer

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?