I have lost all my boosters

Tonia_Payne
Tonia_Payne Posts: 1 Newbie

I have lost all my boosters How can I get them back? I haven't purchased any of them

Answers

• Tune_D
    Tune_D Posts: 1,090 Level 3

Hi Tonia,

If it would have been purchased boosters, you could restore the purchases through the store where you bought them (Google Play, iTunes, etc).

I don't think you will get free saved boosters back; they are meant to be used in the game just like lives that are send to you by friends.

I used to save up many boosters and lives, but I have stopped doing so as I sometimes lost them all after an update or when reinstalling the game. Gold Bars and levels remain saved but free boosters and lives seem to be saved in temporary app data files and they can get overwritten during an update of your game app or when reinstalling.

My advice: enjoy them when you can, don't save them and you won't be disappointed when losing them. 

• Brahms
    Brahms Posts: 2 Newbie

Be careful with clearing your history on your device. Apps like CCleaner will wipe out your boosters.

• shellkaid9
    shellkaid9 Posts: 4 Newbie

I have lost all my boosters

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Crushing Legend

Welcome to the King Community.🥰

Boosters are saved directly in your device's memory, which always allows you to use them while playing offline. However, as they are saved directly to your device, sometimes by deleting and reinstalling the game or with an update of either your device's operating system or of the game itself, then the boosters can, unfortunately, be lost.

The King always replace any purchased items that you have lost but as all free items awarded in the game are ''Non refundable, transferable, exchangeable and cannot be used in any other game," they generally do not compensate any free boosters that may have been lost.

For further assistance, please feel free to write back to us. We'll be happy to assist you.

Thank you.😊

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?