⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

my gift giving machine on Candy Crush Saga has stopped working and it's been not giving me any gifts

eezystrider
eezystrider Posts: 19 Level 2
my gift giving machine on Candy Crush Saga has stopped working and it's been not giving me any gifts for quite a while my level is over 4,000 and it's on Facebook and my Facebook login is eezystrider@gmail.com

Best Answer

Answers

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    edited September 2019
    Hi, @eezystrider
    We would like to welcome you to the king community. Thank you so much for being willing to joining 😊

For your safety please edit your question and delete the email id from comment then save again.😇
    Tell me a little bit about your problem, Are you talking about a sugar drop?
    Or please send me a screenshot
    😊 
    If you using a mobile for this game then Check app update > Log out game > Restart device > Open game & Log in.
    Let me know.

• eezystrider
    Answer ✓
    I thought I had been fixed because it worked One time this afternoon but it hasn't worked since I don't know how to edit and I play on my laptop

• eezystrider

my gift giving machine on Candy Crush Saga has stopped working and it's been not giving me any gifts

• suekrecko
    suekrecko Posts: 29 Level 2

Getting very annoyed over the daily candy machine, it no longer comes up every day & when it does I am set backwards because I have not used it every day, I would if I got it every day. This is your glitch not mine. I think when these glitches occur we should be reimbursed for what we have lost. This game is getting wonky. I also lost all of the lives that friends have sent me. I used to spend some $$$ but feel like I'm getting stiffed every day, first and many times the chocolate box, now the daily treat machine. And because it shows up sporadically I lose standing.

What gives with this game now.

• Jethro713
    Jethro713 Posts: 6 Level 2

I have been having the same issue. No treat machine showing for days, then I am set back by 5 days. Treat machine showed back up for a few days and now has disappeared again! Been playing this game for years and I'm on level 3095! But it's getting frustrating.

• suekrecko
    suekrecko Posts: 29 Level 2

None of the higher ups seem to care, I'm on level 3,500+, I go days without seeing it, I'm now set back by 10, next time I see it it'll probably be 15. Really frustrating. So many people that used to play no longer do, they should take better care of us long termers. None of the administrators have even replied to this.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?