πŸš€πŸ³πŸ”οΈπŸοΈ What's your great adventure? Share your story and claim the seasonal badge!

Options

Comments

• maf34100
    maf34100 Posts: 52,464 Level 5
    Options

A dream that I may not fulfill is a 6 month travel, sailing around the world to meet countries and local traditions..

• Lindark
    Lindark Posts: 5,681 Sweet Legend
    Options

My favorite place to travel is Arizona. My second home is there :)

• theredrabbit
    theredrabbit Posts: 277 Level 3
    Options

I would like to visit Egypt, especially the city of Cairo, to learn about the Egyptian culture and its legacy, see the ancient pyramids and see the ancient mummies and why not take a camel ride

• theredrabbit
    theredrabbit Posts: 277 Level 3
    Options

I would like to visit Egypt, especially the city of Cairo, to learn about the Egyptian culture and its legacy, see the ancient pyramids and see the ancient mummies and why not take a camel ride

• Colleen12
    Colleen12 Posts: 694 Level 4
    Options

I have always been adventurous when it comes to travel especially anywhere in Europe, unfortunately Covid changed all that. Looking forward to travelling again, hopefully soon 😊

• Epc23
    Epc23 Posts: 125 Pro Player 👑
    Options

Saint Lucia we went to the volcano’s and went scuba diving 🀿 and deep sea fishing 🎣 it was absolutely amazing! β˜€οΈ πŸ–

• tkbm7872
    tkbm7872 Posts: 582 Level 3
    Options

Hi @Crazy Cat Lad Unfortunately I have never been able to travel to other countries in the world but I would like to know the Galapagos Islands that are here in my country Ecuador are wonderful because I have seen them on video I hope one day I will be able to know the Islands and be able to tell my adventure. Thanks for tagging me @DiamondLimπŸ€—πŸ˜‰πŸ‡ͺπŸ‡¨

• BobaKitty_BW3fan
    BobaKitty_BW3fan Posts: 254 Level 3
    Options

My favourite adventure is when I travel to Canada, travelling from home (China) is like 10 hours or more 🀭

But I like it there, the airport is a little πŸ˜• ,but the experience is fine. I did not stay in a hotel I slept in my relatives house (they migrant there) and I went the Niagara Falls! We get to go on the boat (which got ourselves very wet), and took some maple syrup home! We also ate some pancakes (Of course there’s more! Perhaps too much)

• BQN537
    BQN537 Posts: 25,085 Pro Player 👑
    Options

I have had lots of great adventures in my younger days.

I don’t really want to go overseas as I still haven’t seen all of my country (Australia) .

The best adventure for me was going in a rally car with my brother, As most people know I love cars πŸš— πŸ¦‹πŸ¨πŸ˜Š

• Fences
    Fences Posts: 1,122 Level 4
    Options
This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?