What is causing the constant crashes in Candy Crush Saga iPad app?

Yazzz101
Yazzz101 Posts: 1 Newbie

For the past 2 weeks, as I am playing a level and about to pass it, the app goes black and then kicks me out of the app. I have the latest operating system and the latest update to the app.  Not sure what else is causing this highly annoying crash.  It eats up one of my lives as if I had lost the level.

Answers

• Bettie_Fisher
    Bettie_Fisher Posts: 1 Newbie

Not an answer, just an additional comment. Same thing is happening to me. Using iPad, current iOS, all updates done, and the iPad is not out of date. Same thing happens. Screen suddenly goes black and I lose a life. I've quit all apps, done a hard reset, uninstalled and reinstalled the game. Still happens. Sounds like we need a fix, folks!!

• Mike-4
    Mike-4 Posts: 2 Newbie

This is what i read: " Please also note that for iOS, we only offer support for iOS version 6.0 or later on the following models:- iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPhone 5s, iPhone 6 and later models- iPad 3 and later models- iPad Mini 2nd generation and later- iPod Touch 4th generation and laterWe do not support jailbroken iOS devices.- See more at: https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/loading-crashing-issues-ios#sthash.nKoox4Zz.dpuf" 

• Judy_Hull_Hunt
    Judy_Hull_Hunt Posts: 2 Newbie

Not an answer, just an additional comment. Same thing is happening to me. Using iPad, current iOS, all updates done, and the iPad is not out of date. Same thing happens. Screen suddenly goes black and I lose a life. I've quit all apps, done a hard reset, uninstalled and reinstalled the game. Still happens. Sounds like we need a fix, folks!!

Same thing here, just ridiculous..get it fixed..geesh

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?