Where is my envelope in Candy Crush?

D.
D. Posts: 2 Newbie

The envelope that contains gifts from my friends has disappeared when I play through facebook on my computer. When I play on my phone, the envelope with all my extra lives/moves is visible. How can I see the envelope when playing on the computer?

Answers

• Wunderbaum
    Wunderbaum Posts: 4,398 Level 5

Hi!

I suggest playing the game on King.com as it seems to have all features there.

To sync your King.com account with your Facebook progress just follow these steps:

1) Go to King.com and login then click on settings (cog wheel, top right corner of screen)

2) Choose Account

3) Enter your password

4) Click on Synchronizing/ Connect to Facebook

5) Click on the two arrows to initiate the sync

Once done your progress is synchronized and you should now be able to play and progress without any issues.

Cheers :-)

• D.
    D. Posts: 2 Newbie

I did what you said above, but still do not see the envelope with my gifts.

• Frisbee04
    Frisbee04 Posts: 2 Newbie

I would like to know the answer to this question as well. I have to switch between by ipad and computer to get my lives.

• Tanya_Eddington
    Tanya_Eddington Posts: 1 Newbie

same here I do not have the envelope on my computer but it is on my iphone. makes no sense

• Wunderbaum
    Wunderbaum Posts: 4,398 Level 5

Hi,

The envelope only shows when you have messages waiting. Try sending out requests then wait a bit for the help to arrive and the envelope should show.

Cheers

• Patch-2
    Patch-2 Posts: 1 Newbie

The envelope is there when I first open Candy Crush. I can even open it and send my friend request to friends but when I close it to play game it disappears with all my lives that were sent to me by my friends. I have this problem only on laptop on Facebook using different browsers Microsoft Edge and Firefox Help. I also do not get extra lives sent anymore just the regular live gifts from my friends???

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?