What does the order for level 130 mean. ........................................

?^?^?^?I don't understand what to do on this level. What boosters is it asking for?

Answers

• Maureen-3
    Maureen-3 Posts: 162 Level 3

In the upper left side there are 2 candy stripe showing,, you have to complete what they ask you to do,, in this case join 2 stripe candy together,, hopes this help you

• Littlelove1
    Littlelove1 Posts: 20 Level 2

Huh, I do not see the same thing you see, Maureen! Just before game play starts, it tells me to collect something like 20 Red and 80 of each, green and blue! Now, why do people see different orders on their game levels? I play on my Samsung Tablet 2, running android lollipop on the Facebook app!

• Littlelove1
    Littlelove1 Posts: 20 Level 2

When playing the 130 level, before you start playing or if you are just prior to playing, if you select the arrow pointing left in the box, (I believe) it shows you to fill order you must collect 40 Red candies and 90 of each, blue and green candies. The only way to collect these is to take one of your green candies and make it striped and one of your blue candies and make it striped and use the two together. Otherwise, you can use any candy which can be turned into a striped candy and select another striped candy and play them both together. Each time you do this, you will notice the counter which starts at the number 5, decrease down each time you use striped candies together. All you do is make these matches five times and you will fill the five orders. 

I hope this helps!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?