How do l reinstate my levels onto a new iPad.

Options
Sue_Lane
Sue_Lane Posts: 2 Newbie

both soda and jelly maintained their levels. I had backed up in iCloud before transferring onto new iPad. But candy crush took me from level 565 to 0. Yes zero!

how do I get my levels and boosters back?

Best Answer

• Pete_Peppers
    Pete_Peppers Posts: 329 Level 2
    Answer ✓
    Options

Sounds like you just need to connect to Facebook. The level progress that is associated with your account is stored on King's game servers so once you reconnect with the same account all will be well.

Answers

• Pete_Peppers
    Pete_Peppers Posts: 329 Level 2
    Answer ✓
    Options

Sounds like you just need to connect to Facebook. The level progress that is associated with your account is stored on King's game servers so once you reconnect with the same account all will be well.

• Sue_Lane
    Sue_Lane Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Doesn't help I'm afraid. I have never used Facebook before, so I signed up yesterday. What do I do next. My Facebook name is different to my 'name' that I used when playing the game. Also it is weird that soda and jelly reinstated with no problems.
  • David_Guy-2
    David_Guy-2 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Bonjour

le jeu a bugge pour compter les lingots et je repars de 0.....

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?