Lives

Options
Donna_Pulido
Donna_Pulido Posts: 2 Newbie

If we are only allowed to have 5 lives at any one time, why do we lose the lives gifted us in our mail once we open our mail along with other gifts?

Answers

• Baz_James
    Baz_James Posts: 861 Level 2
    Options

I think you must be pressing the accept button when you first open the mail. Don't do that! Close the box (using the X). Play out your your 5 lives. Re-open the mail. Accept two or three extra lives. Play those out. Repeat until all the extra lives are gone.

• Mark_Johnson
    Mark_Johnson Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

@Donna - Here is what I noticed.  If you play via the computer in your browser on Facebook you lose the lives if you don't take them once you open the mailbox. Once the mailbox is closed they are gone. If you play via the computer in your browser on King.com you can keep your extra lives as long as you don't close or reload the game.  If you play via the Windows 10 app on desktop/laptop you can keep your lives for as many days as you want whether you log out or exit the game - those lives always remain.  I have no clue how it works via cell phone.  I haven't had a cell phone since 1999 so maybe the mobile version works differently as well.   I suggest playing via Windows 10 app because not only can you get a nice large full screen of the game you also don't lose your mail and it's a much smoother game play with no lag.  Every time I play via the browser it's slow and laggy.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?