⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Level 1741

Options
Douglas_Barham
Douglas_Barham Posts: 1 Newbie

Level 1741 is ridiculous!!! I have been playing for several days and have not even come close. either lower the point level to get or give more time. I am about ready to delete game!!!

Answers

• Baz_James
    Baz_James Posts: 861 Level 2
    Options

Why do you imagine that you have the right to demand these changes? Would you return a Rubik's cube and demand that they made it easier if you couldn't do it? If you didn't make the cut for the baseball team would you demand the coach made the game easier so you could get in? It's not as if you're even paying to play. It's King's game not yours. If they want to make it difficult or even impossible that's their prerogative.

It's a game. Inherent to games is the possibility that you won't be good enough or that you won't always win. If you can't accept that then by all means delete the game and find something easier. That's life. Move on. Don't stomp your foot and ruin the game for those of us that welcome the challenge.

As it is I beat 1741 on my first attempt without bonuses or time extension. In order to prove a point to somebody else making this  complaint I then did it again on my 30th attempt. That's a more than acceptable ratio of wins to losses in my book given that with friends' gifts I get anything up to 45 lives a day to play with. 

• CandyMom
    CandyMom Posts: 117 Level 2
    Options

It took me a while (probably 100+ games) before I was finally able to beat it, but you will eventually get that lucky board if you keep it up.

• AkumaXX
    AkumaXX Posts: 464 Level 3
    Options

This level was done in one attempt. On mobile the cascades in the middle are slow, so that you need most of the stuffs on the left.

Here is the info you might be interested: Level 1741

- akumaxx_ws, member of Candy Crush Saga Wiki

• Mamiejo
    Mamiejo Posts: 27 Level 2
    Options

3 weeks on this one.  Afraid my patience has come to an end waiting for my lucky board...

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?