This duplicate "wipe out"

Options
Tammy_Kory
Tammy_Kory Posts: 435 Level 3

So you wipe out my question about 1779 because you say its a duplicate??? It's not a duplicate question, but it does not look good for you.  Maybe lets others think about the real objective (from your standpoint) on this level?  So please clarify something for me...I can't ask another question about a particular level unless someone else hasn't already typed in that same exact level number??  You don't wipe out duplicates of good things--compliments?  So please explain how the duplicate thing works. (or is this a duplicate question??

Answers

• MarkHawk
    MarkHawk Posts: 4,061 Community Manager
    Options

Hi Tammy,

Your question about level 1779 was merged to the main thread here: https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/level-1779

King Care is a community site and we try to keep the topics centralized.

Kind regards,

- Mark, Team King Care

• Moidiaro
    Moidiaro Posts: 11 Level 2
    Options

Tammy has a point though, the one and only 1779 thread has a nice big "solved"! Tick next to it when the majority of comments on that thread are still complaints about the impossibility of this level. A more cynical person than myself might think that post was chosen because the poster marked it solved or perhaps that their "no idea how I did it" was more than a coincidence?

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?