Log out of FB log in another FB acct and play CC game. Log back into original..Game will not load!!

Terry_Cobb
Terry_Cobb Posts: 2 Newbie

I logged out of my FB account and logged into my Father in laws FB account to play HIS CC game to help him beat a level.  Logged out of HIS FB account and logged back into MY FB account to play MY CC game.  When I opened the app and hit the "connect to FB" button, to continues to connect back to my father in laws account.  I have deleted both FB and CC from my ipad and reloaded them.  Set up MY FB account and tried to connect to CC, and it STILL connects to my father in laws account.  NOW........I went to my father in laws house.  Logged out of HIS FB on HIS ipad.  I logged into FB and tried to connect to CC and now it tries to connect to my mother in laws CC account!!!!!!  :(  I can log into FB from a desktop computer and play CC from my computer and I am at the correct level BUT, I have lost ALL of my extra helps that I have accumulated over the past YEAR!!!!!!  I am at level 1760 and had over 100 lolly pops, 80 free switches, 40 color bombs, 60 fish, 160 coconut wheels, 190 lives, etc, etc!  Please tell me how I can retrieve my game back on my ipad and how to retrieve my father in laws game back on his ipad!  Thanks!!!!!!

Answers

• David_Cabrera
    David_Cabrera Posts: 1 Newbie

You need to go to settings, applications, and find facebook, logout your fil's account and signing on yours.

• Terry_Cobb
    Terry_Cobb Posts: 2 Newbie

Thank you so much for your advice.........Unfortunately, this does NOT solve the problem.  I have deleted all accounts and re-entered........it continues to load my fil's CC game!  This is SO FRUSTRATING!!!!!!  And what is worse, I have been trying to get King.com to assist me with this for OVER A WEEK!!!!!!!  I have also tried to get Apple to help.  They said if I had deleted and reinstalled the apps and that still didn't fix the problem, then it is the King.com issue.......they can't help me either!!!!!!  UGH!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?