Candy Crush from level 1300+ back to level 1

Jacqui_Power
Jacqui_Power Posts: 2 Newbie

Hi, I was playing Candy Crush and up to 1300+.  I was just waiting for more levels to be created when my IPhone popped up with a logo asking me to log in to Facebook.  I did this but when I went back to Candy Crush I was back on level 1.  I have logged in and out of Facebook several times, turned my phone off and on but nothing makes any difference.  How can I get back where I was?  I'm not going to play all 1300 levels again!!

Answers

• KingsPinn
    KingsPinn Posts: 3,526 Level 2

How did you save your levels before? Was it with the Kingdom? If it was then try going into the settings of the app and logging out of facebook and then log back into your Kingdom account. 

• Jacqui_Power
    Jacqui_Power Posts: 2 Newbie

How did you save your levels before? Was it with the Kingdom? If it was then try going into the settings of the app and logging out of facebook and then log back into your Kingdom account. 

No, this doesn't work. The app is on my iPhone so I used to just tap the app, play and then close the app when I had finished; I don't know how it was saved. I have tried logging out of facebook, turning off the phone and turning back on, going back into the app but still I am at level 1
  • Banu_Koc
    Banu_Koc Posts: 1 Newbie

ith my facebook now I am level 700 instead of 1300

help me too pls

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?