⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

1826 - says every time that there are no possible moves when there obviously are.

Options
siouxsie
siouxsie Posts: 46 Level 2

After 2 or 3 moves this game shuts down saying there are no possible moves even though there are.  I have only managed to play it once in 2 days of trying. Will we get our wasted loves and boosters back when the bug is fixed?

Answers

• Jackie_Do_O
    Jackie_Do_O Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

sorry to tell you guys that you will find this problem all over the game, I do think this is a way to force you to buy lives, because it is happening since previous level, this is boring, anoying and make you loose a lots and lots of lives. NOT FUN to play anymore!!!

• SelfieeQueen
    SelfieeQueen Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Im on the same level and have the same issue very annoying and frustrating why would anyone want to buy lives to play when they dont even give you a chance to play? I have never spent money and i wont if they dont fix the issue id assume alot of people will stop buying items such as lives because its a waste and a waste of a booster when they do this too

• JenniferCP
    JenniferCP Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

This level is making me nuts! I go through all my lives in minutes because I'm given two or three moves then it says no moves remaining, and the game is over. It sounds like this is a shared problem for all. I don't mind spending time to pass a difficult level but when you can't even play one full game there is a problem! To attain this level, we have obviously dedicated some serious time to this game and it's frustrating that this issue is not being fixed.

• Juniper
    Juniper Posts: 26 Level 2
    Options

Is this part of this level?  Because it's fairly stupid.  You move once, it shuffles and says no more moves.  Doesn't happen all the time - but often enough to make the whole level rather pointless as well as attempting to use any boosters futile. 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?