King Care Doesn't Work

rk
rk Posts: 5 Level 2

It seems like nobody wants to talk, nobody wants to help. I'm not talking about the community, I don't want to talk to other players, I want to talk to the damn freaking people who are supposed to work on the damn game. The king care message thing on the website DOES NOT WORK. At least not for me, not once. They don't have an email you can just email, like they don't  give a crap about what you might have to say. It's infuriating, because this is far from the first time I've been having problems, and this company seems like they just don't give a crap. This is the second time I've lot all of my hundreds of candy boosters for seemingly no reason, and I want them to fix it. I'm not starting all over again. Again. To hell with that, for a company who just seems to want to take advantage of the masses.

Yes, I'm angry, this is ridiculous, and I really hate wasting my time, getting the run around.

Answers

• Baz_James
    Baz_James Posts: 861 Level 2

And you think shouting and abusing them is the way to do that? Check your privilege!

Have you made any attempt to search the site for answers? Read the FAQs? Consulted any of the other sites that give advice and information on the game? There are millions upon millions of players of Candy Crush and the other King games. Just how do you expect them to be in a position to respond instantly and individually to every single query and at the same time stay on top of bugs introduced as often as not by changes made by the companies who provide your OS without notice or proper explanation especially bearing in mind that the game and any customer service are completely free to you?

• rk

I don't know where you get shouting from. I didn't use exclamation points and I didn't swear. I stated my case with emotion, which is a reasonable thing to do when someone is feeling emotional. I also didn't say that they should respond instantly, I said you should be able to get in contact with them, which I am currently not able to do. Also, it's not really free if you're buying the product, and they make a lot of money on the game. As of 2015 King Digital was worth 5.9 billion, according to Fortune.com. Even if it's not worth that much now, it's still a multi-million dollar corporation. It is not too much to ask for them to have proper customer service.

• I_sneeze_bubbles
    I_sneeze_bubbles Posts: 2 Newbie

Hi rk,

Thanks for your feedback! I'm curious about the issue you are experiencing when you say "The king care message thing on the website DOES NOT WORK"; I didn't quite understand that. Could you please give me some more details about it? I'm sure I will be able to help you out with whatever issue you are experiencing on the site.

On the other hand, regarding your on talking to other players, I'd like to add that this community is intended for players to help each other and discuss with each other the multiple topics that surround our games, be it issues, suggestions, difficult levels, etc. You can read more about this in the "House Rules" located at the bottom of this site.

• rk

What I mean is, the form doesn't submit. Countless attempts to submit my question through the website form, and nothing happened, or it would say that there was something incomplete, even though all mistakes had been fixed.

The community is fine, if that's what you want. What I want is professional aid from someone who works and has the specific job of dealing with my technical issues, and can actually do something to resolve the issue and return what was lost. That should be a basic part of customer service, and the fact that it's not is upsetting.

• I_sneeze_bubbles
    I_sneeze_bubbles Posts: 2 Newbie

Hi rk,

I understand. I hope that the issue when submitting the form won't happen again, and if so, do let us know and we'll keep an eye.

We are looking at most of the questions that arise within the community even if our first approach is to step back and let players discuss. If you are having a particular issue with a game and you don't seem to find the solution to it, feel free to open a new thread and point me to it with a PM to make sure I keep track of it, just so we don't use this thread for a different topic.

• rk

In my original post of this thread,  I stated the problem that wasn't being submitted was, opening the game and having all of the hundreds of candy boosters being gone. It's not the first time that it happened, and any time I bring it up (or try to) to someone who works for customer service, nobody ever attempts to get them back to me. I'm not willing to keep playing, only to lose everything and have to start all over again every few months, which is becoming the pattern. And the more I ask people, the more I find I'm not the only who's had this problem, or who gets upset by it.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?