⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Difficult level

Options
Luciane_Neves
Luciane_Neves Posts: 17 Level 2

In the 297 from Candy Crush Saga is too difficult to earn three stars. I've been trying for years (is not a euphemism), but I even came close to earning the three stars. I'd tried with and without boosters, but I still coudn't, so I think it's impossible to pass earning three stars. It's very frustrating, so please fix it.

Best Answer

• MarkHawk
    MarkHawk Posts: 4,061 Community Manager
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi Luciane,

Indeed level 297 in Candy Crush Saga can be a challenge in order to obtain all 3 stars.

Given the great progress you have made through the game so far though, I'm sure that with the right blend of skill, strategy and a dash of luck you will be up to the challenge.

In many cases you'll find great tutorials on YouTube on how to best complete a level: https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=candy+crush+saga+level+297+3+stars+no+boosters 

Patience and perseverance will be required to complete level 297 with 3 stars but the satisfaction of completing the challenge will be well worth it :-)

Kind regards,

- Mark, Team King Care

Answers

• Baz_James
    Baz_James Posts: 861 Level 2
    Options

Yes it probably is. There are many more to follow that probably are and one which definitely is. I cannot for the life of me see why you would expect King to return to a level that is over two years old and 1700+ levels behind where that vast majority of players now are to fix what really isn't broken. If there was anything to gain from the three star system as in AlphaBetty, for example, but simply to save you from your own weird obsession. I'm sure that there are far better things to do such as sorting out the two bugs affecting the whole game for some weeks now, don't you?

• Luciane_Neves
    edited July 2016
    Options
  • Luciane_Neves
    Options

Yes it probably is. There are many more to follow that probably are and one which definitely is. I cannot for the life of me see why you would expect King to return to a level that is over two years old and 1700+ levels behind where that vast majority of players now are to fix what really isn't broken. If there was anything to gain from the three star system as in AlphaBetty, for example, but simply to save you from your own weird obsession. I'm sure that there are far better things to do such as sorting out the two bugs affecting the whole game for some weeks now, don't you?

Sorry, but are you a King technician?Unless you are, and I think you not, you can't speak for King. So you can't say what I could ask or not to King's techinical assintance. About my supposed obssession, are you a psychologist? Because if you are, and again I think you not, you are a terrible professional once you are giving diagnoses without even knowing the supposed patient.If you can't help, please be quiet and don't disturb other users with your dispensable opinions and diagnoses.
  • MarkHawk
    MarkHawk Posts: 4,061 Community Manager
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi Luciane,

Indeed level 297 in Candy Crush Saga can be a challenge in order to obtain all 3 stars.

Given the great progress you have made through the game so far though, I'm sure that with the right blend of skill, strategy and a dash of luck you will be up to the challenge.

In many cases you'll find great tutorials on YouTube on how to best complete a level: https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=candy+crush+saga+level+297+3+stars+no+boosters 

Patience and perseverance will be required to complete level 297 with 3 stars but the satisfaction of completing the challenge will be well worth it :-)

Kind regards,

- Mark, Team King Care

• Luciane_Neves
    Options

Thank you, Mark Hawk!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?