Level 1870

56cheffy
56cheffy Posts: 14 Level 2

Waited all week for some new levels.  I got as far as 1870 today and then 4 out of 5 times the game started, reshuffled twice and 'no more possible shuffles' GAME OVER.Now that really is going to make people FUME...................................BIG TIME

Answers

• Sab74
    Sab74 Posts: 28 Level 2

I'm finding the same concern and also frustrated..... Dont pay any attention to what this "Baz James"person commented.  He (or she, who knows and who care) is clearly a candy crush troll who is tough behind a keyboard.... I've had a similar sarcastic and completely unrelated comment from him.  Baz, didn't your parents teach you the age-old rule "if you dont have any nice to say..." If you dont have any helpful hints toward the game, dont comment!! It's like you're reading everyone's questions just to make some idiotic responses. Stop being such a jerk.  People are venting frustrations, there is no need to bring up a tragedy....Did it make you feel good?  If so, then perhaps you should get some help.  Either way, check YOUR privledge of being behind a keyboard and not in front of anyone's face.  SMH 

• Ewelina_
    Ewelina_ Posts: 1 Newbie

Hey there, oh its killing me !!! why am I losing my life if i cant even make a move???!!!!

• leahjane10
    leahjane10 Posts: 76 Level 3

7/30/16...a week has passed since 56cheffy asked this question, and level 1870 is still crashing.  Fix - please & thank you!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?