Gold bars automatically used to advance to next episode

Options
jls
jls Posts: 2 Newbie

I completed a level and automatically advanced to the next episode because I had 9 gold bars in the 'bank'. The option to use the gold bars was taken away from me - I did not want to spend the bars that way. How can I make sure that doesn't happen again? Is there a setting somewhere within the app? Thx!

Describe your question in more detail here (at least 80 characters please)

Answers

• KingsPinn
    KingsPinn Posts: 3,526 Level 2
    Options

There's no setting. The roadblock always give you the options for as long as I've been playing anyway. You need to click on the pop up and then select to ask friends, pay to proceed etc. There is a new feature when you can complete quests to proceed but this doesnt use up your gold bars. 

• jls
    jls Posts: 2 Newbie
    edited August 2016
    Options

I am on level 966 and  agree that in the past I have had those options to proceed by paying or asking friends. I don't play every day so I can wait a few days and move on without spending bars. I was not given the option this time. I'll just have to make sure I'm on top of things when I move on from this episode. Thanks for your response KingsPinn.

• Catherine-6
    Catherine-6 Posts: 19 Level 2
    Options

My gold bars are always disappearing, too!

• Jayne_Pointer
    Jayne_Pointer Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

I have the same problem.  I noticed this for the last 2-3 levels.  The pop-up option never popped up asking if I wanted to pay to advance or ask friends for tickets.  Didn't notice decline of gold bars until tonight, so I don't know how many I lost.  Level 982.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?