⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Problems with Candy Crush.

Aquaurchin99
Aquaurchin99 Posts: 1 Newbie

Please help me. My phone lagged and somehow purchased 6 hours of unlimited lives. I lost a bunch of gold bars! I definitely did not want to spend it on lives. I can't even play right now. I have to go to work. I was just trying the level I am stuck on a couple times.

There really needs to be a confirmation of purchase. The game just steals my gold bars for something I didn't want.

Also why does the game try to sneak boosters into my game? I don't want to use boosters right now but many times boosters are automatically selected. That is just not right King. I have to watch very carefully to make sure boosters are not accidentally used.

One final note. The color bomb and wrapped candy combination has changed. Please change this back. I am a long time player and hate these types of updates. Save that crap for Soda Saga. I've talked to others who are fairly far into the game and they agree with me.

It's things like this that get me so angry. I've been playing this game for a long time and hope to continue. I had been keeping up with the levels for a while but have fallen behind a little bit. Hopefully I can catch up soon!

Answers

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?