no reply from king's team

Ferrero_Rocher
Ferrero_Rocher Posts: 4 Newbie

i have reported the matter twice and posted here as well but no response from kings team. my boosters have disappeared suddenly without me doing anything without updating or anything whatsoever with the game. i have been playing since 3 years and collected quite a lot of boosters. so no reply means i can't get them back and should stop playing bcos this is devastating and sad behaviour of the game plus the team.

Answers

• Baz_James
    Baz_James Posts: 861 Level 2

It is not possible to replace free boosters. This has always been the case so I'm not sure why you expect king to reiterate this for the thousandth time for you. It has always been king's advice not to hoard boosters especially on mobile devices because things that are not under their control such as OS updates mean that it is always likely that this kind of loss might occur. I do have to wonder just how 'devastating' losing something that you clearly don't use really is given that in a very short time you can replace them in enough numbers to sit unused again.

• Tabitha_Johnson
    Tabitha_Johnson Posts: 2 Newbie
    edited August 2016

Of course we use them. We save them for levels that we have to use them. Also, I had boosters that I purchased. 

• Ferrero_Rocher

Very well said...but I guess you are understating the fact by saying “why you expect king to reiterate this for the thousandth time for you” because when I searched through web I have found huge number of players on different forums reiterating the same issue. And let me take little time to explain to you why they or I did so, despite knowing this hopeless answer...

First of all most of us start playing it because its free its fun and just like anything else that we do for a longer time we get used to it and make it part of our lives. And as everyone has different ways of doing things in their lives we all play in our own ways. Some keep consuming boosters some keep them for harder times.

“I do have to wonder just how 'devastating' losing something that you clearly don't use” well how did you calculate that I clearly don’t use them. A little maths for you to explain..

A booster a day = 365 boosters/yr

Playing it for 3 years = 365x3 = 1095 boosters

In addition “The Sugar Drop Feature was officially introduced in Candy Crush Saga in June 2015” so that makes additional boosters we collect every now and then along with Chests of boosters and other special events.

And I lost about 25+30+80+85+80+80+35+80 = 495

I approximately consumed 1000 boosters in 3 years.

Let us take an example of a BANK. They do offer free accounts as well as paid services. If after a couple of years your savings just vanish and they get back to and say “We do have to wonder just how 'devastating' losing something that you clearly don't use”.

It is devastating when you spend precious time of your life on doing something and end up losing what you made.

Technically speaking, connecting your game with facebook or with any other account means your progress as well as other details are meant to be up to date so it is least likely to lose anything in case of any unforeseen circumstances.

If “This has always been the case” then with the number of candy crush family member’s complaining about same issue over and over again, it should be taken seriously for a resolution.

Thanks.

• Ferrero_Rocher

Very well said...but I guess you are understating the fact by saying “why you expect king to reiterate this for the thousandth time for you” because when I searched through web I have found huge number of players on different forums reiterating the same issue. And let me take little time to explain to you why they or I did so, despite knowing this hopeless answer...

First of all most of us start playing it because its free its fun and just like anything else that we do for a longer time we get used to it and make it part of our lives. And as everyone has different ways of doing things in their lives we all play in our own ways. Some keep consuming boosters some keep them for harder times.

“I do have to wonder just how 'devastating' losing something that you clearly don't use” well how did you calculate that I clearly don’t use them. A little maths for you to explain..

A booster a day = 365 boosters/yr

Playing it for 3 years = 365x3 = 1095 boosters

In addition “The Sugar Drop Feature was officially introduced in Candy Crush Saga in June 2015” so that makes additional boosters we collect every now and then along with Chests of boosters and other special events.

And I lost about 25+30+80+85+80+80+35+80 = 495

I approximately consumed 1000 boosters in 3 years.

Let us take an example of a BANK. They do offer free accounts as well as paid services. If after a couple of years your savings just vanish and they get back to and say “We do have to wonder just how 'devastating' losing something that you clearly don't use”.

It is devastating when you spend precious time of your life on doing something and end up losing what you made.

Technically speaking, connecting your game with facebook or with any other account means your progress as well as other details are meant to be up to date so it is least likely to lose anything in case of any unforeseen circumstances.

If “This has always been the case” then with the number of candy crush family member’s complaining about same issue over and over again, it should be taken seriously for a resolution.

Thanks.

• Ferrero_Rocher

It is not possible to replace free boosters. This has always been the case so I'm not sure why you expect king to reiterate this for the thousandth time for you. It has always been king's advice not to hoard boosters especially on mobile devices because things that are not under their control such as OS updates mean that it is always likely that this kind of loss might occur. I do have to wonder just how 'devastating' losing something that you clearly don't use really is given that in a very short time you can replace them in enough numbers to sit unused again.

Very well said but I guess you are understating the fact by saying “why you expect king to reiterate this for the thousandth time for you” because when I searched through web I have found huge number of players on different forums reiterating the same issue. And let me take little time to explain to you why they or I did so, despite knowing this hopeless answer...First of all most of us start playing it because its free its fun and just like anything else that we do for a longer time we get used to it and make it part of our lives. And as everyone has different ways of doing things in their lives we all play in our own ways. Some keep consuming boosters some keep them for harder times. “I do have to wonder just how 'devastating' losing something that you clearly don't use” well how did you calculate that I clearly don’t use them. A little maths for you to explain..A booster a day = 365 boosters/yrPlaying it for 3 years = 365x3 = 1095 boostersIn addition “The Sugar Drop Feature was officially introduced in Candy Crush Saga in June 2015” so that makes additional boosters we collect every now and then along with Chests of boosters and other special events. And I lost about 25+30+80+85+80+80+35+80 = 495So I approximately consumed 1000 boosters in 3 years.Lets take an example of a BANK. They do offer free accounts as well as paid services. If after a couple of years your savings just vanish and they get back to and say “We do have to wonder just how 'devastating' losing something that you clearly don't use”.It is devastating when you spend precious time of your life on doing something and end up losing what you made.Technically speaking, connecting your game with facebook or with any other account means your progress as well as other details are meant to be up to date so it is least likely to lose anything in case of any unforeseen circumstances. If “This has always been the case” then with the number of candy crush family member’s complaining about same issue over and over again, it should be taken seriously for a resolution. Thanks.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?