⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Chocolate box broke

Options
Graham111
Graham111 Posts: 19 Level 2

My chocolate box has now been broken for nearly a month, yesterday must of been an update as you managed to take all my lives I collected but still chocolate box has not been fixed. This problem is on the fb version, I also play on app and that chocolate box is fine, when is this possibly going to get fixed, as its very handy for boosters.?

Answers

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 145,133 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hi and Welcome to the King Community

Sorry for the inconvenience and Thank you for reported will pass this feedback to the Game Team. meanwhile Please do the standard trouble shooting by log out, update your game application ,clear cache/ history. And login again.

• Lynne_Riley_2
    Lynne_Riley_2 Posts: 7 Level 2
    edited April 2022
    Options

Graham111, I also posted this same issue March 30 & got the same" Automated" response but I had cleared my cache which I see she is telling you to do. Other wise the same response. I sent a response for further help and haven't heard anything, probably never will.

• Graham111
    Options

I am starting to see a pattern last 2 weeks, my chocolate box has been broken for ages, and I noticed today that when my weekly Anti Virus schedule kicked in all my lives disappeared, I noticed when Anti Virus schedule kicked in last week that all my lives disappeared but put it down to coincedence but I was actually on Candy Crush when the Anti Virus kicked in this week, and all my lives disappeared again, and I never have sound on CC but the anti virus turned it back on.So wondering if the anti Virus has done something that is preventing chocolate box opening. I use TotalAV which is supposed to be decent, could this be where the issue stems from.?

• Lindark
    Lindark Posts: 5,681 Sweet Legend
    Options

Are you able to try turning it off and using your PC for a couple of days without to see if it makes a difference?

• Graham111
    Options

It wasnt what I thought it was, as turned weekly clean up off and still my lives are disappearing and still my chocolate box is froze, not bothered about playing until this is fixed, getting stupid now.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?