⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

I DESPISE timed levels!!!!! PLEASE let me skip them!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Options
edover
edover Posts: 3 Newbie

As someone with a disability that significantly affects my reaction time, I am at a serious disadvantage when playing timed levels. I have been a loyal Candy Crush player for many years, but encountering a timed level stops me dead in my tracks and takes all the fun out of playing. Couldn't you please devise some way to enable the slow reactors among us to skip these levels? Maybe you could create a new skip-a-level booster, or enable us to buy a skip for a few gold bars–whatever—just PLEASE make it happen!

Answers

• Lilone-2
    Lilone-2 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Try and get the candies markef with +5 it adds time to your clock. Makes things much easier.

• edover
    Options

Try and get the candies markef with +5 it adds time to your clock. Makes things much easier.

This response doesn't even address my issue, let alone solve it. Collecting 5+ candies is the obvious strategy. Problem is not my strategy, but my disability.
  • kitty-3
    kitty-3 Posts: 8 Level 2
    Options

No answers here, but I hate them too.  I like the idea of a skip-a-level booster.  King would make a fortune on that one.  Keep plugging away at them.  I have noticed that the requirements are sometimes different between my ipad and computer.  If you have the option, try the level on different devices and see if one might be easier for you (touchscreen vs. mouse).  Good luck!

• Tee-3
    Tee-3 Posts: 25 Level 2
    Options

I totally agree!! I have rheumatoid arthritis and my hands don't like to work under stress!! Timed levels are a pain. I would buy a skip level booster just to continue the game!!

• edover
    Options

I totally agree!! I have rheumatoid arthritis and my hands don't like to work under stress!! Timed levels are a pain. I would buy a skip level booster just to continue the game!!

What is a skip level booster?

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?