Can you turn off the stupid hints?

Options
Mache_Knight
Mache_Knight Posts: 1 Newbie

It is really annoying, and makes me feel as if you believe players are too stupid to make a choice of which candy to move next.

Answers

• KingsPinn
    KingsPinn Posts: 3,526 Level 2
    Options

I promise you that from time to time when I'm looking so hard for a move and the hint pops up, it helps so much as I can't believe I couldn't see it myself. It's not that distracting otherwise. It's just part of the game design. 

• Leire22
    Leire22 Posts: 33 Level 2
    Options

Of course another quiet polite stupid answer, which should tell us, how game is made correct.... 

• KingsPinn
    KingsPinn Posts: 3,526 Level 2
    Options

Leire, try to be a little less negative in calling other players posts stupid. I'm only trying to help out on this community site :)

If you're frustrated with the game then ask for help or post your thoughts constructively. 

• Jenny_Green-3
    Jenny_Green-3 Posts: 19 Level 2
    Options

Here's something I bet you didn't know...the hints can lead you to a less productive move. USE the hint to find the better one that it's hiding. Common : hint will tell you to make an exploding candy, but on the other side of the board there is an move to make a color bomb or coloring candy. 

• Spikey
    Spikey Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Leire, try to be a little less negative in calling other players posts stupid. I'm only trying to help out on this community site :)

If you're frustrated with the game then ask for help or post your thoughts constructively. 

If you are trying to help, then please ANSWER the question! Don't tell us that these tips aren't distracting, because they ARE annoying and I think that one SHOULD be able to turn them off, but I also can't find how to do that, so if anyone knows how to,...Let us know. And stop saying that it is not a problem if you don't know the answer!!! (Because Leire22 is right about that..that IS stupid!!!)
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,773 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hi guys, I am gathering a list of messages posted here on King Care regarding the hints.  I will add this message to the list.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?