⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

does anyone have problem with level 1969?

Options
Meimei
Meimei Posts: 25 Level 2

does anyone here pass level 1969?  it ridiculous, the bubble fill up so fast, there is no way i can pass this level

Answers

• Bruce_Hayward
    Bruce_Hayward Posts: 80 Level 2
    Options

Just finished Level 1970. It`s damn hard going in there with some challenging levels. Thankfully i had some Boosters that helped. In Level 1969. i was fortunate. I used a wrapped/striped Combo as a Booster & it positioned it`s self on top of the Spawn Generator. That gave it 2 hits. I managed to get rid of it very early. 

Thankfully there was only one timed level in this lot.

Cheers. 

• tomtom
    tomtom Posts: 32 Level 2
    Options

I used boosters and hand switches take out the spawn generator early. Easy after that.

• Tammy_Kory
    Tammy_Kory Posts: 435 Level 3
    Options

I've gone through 50 plus lives and have come close to this one only once.  Unfortunately this episode ate up all my available boosters, so I'm playing it with no boosters.  It's pretty much futile without the boosters.  So once again, I have to go play the sugar track and get some more.  On the one hand I'm thankful for being able to do that, but on the other hand I'm pretty sick of it.....

• Bruce_Hayward
    Bruce_Hayward Posts: 80 Level 2
    Options

Hello Tammy. I am going to "Pull the Plug" on this game very soon. Not fun anymore. The Levels now require Boosters & invariably I use them & blast my way through. No finesse & no sense of achievement. Just minor satisfaction in moving on hoping for a really fun level, but they are now just a faint memory. 

To me, it seems that King have made a decision to maximise revenue. The Timed Levels have a double "whammy". You have to use Gold Bars to extend your time & then more to get Boosters. 

I also am troubled by people loosing Boosters. We have earned these Boosters & to be told to use them or loose them is something that makes me very uncomfortable.

Anyway. The good news is that Baz has not upset me lately. 

Good luck with finishing the Level. 

• Tammy_Kory
    Options

Hello Tammy. I am going to "Pull the Plug" on this game very soon. Not fun anymore. The Levels now require Boosters & invariably I use them & blast my way through. No finesse & no sense of achievement. Just minor satisfaction in moving on hoping for a really fun level, but they are now just a faint memory. 

To me, it seems that King have made a decision to maximise revenue. The Timed Levels have a double "whammy". You have to use Gold Bars to extend your time & then more to get Boosters. 

I also am troubled by people loosing Boosters. We have earned these Boosters & to be told to use them or loose them is something that makes me very uncomfortable.

Anyway. The good news is that Baz has not upset me lately. 

Good luck with finishing the Level. 

LOL I know what you mean about Baz...Ya know I just went through most of my lives playing the sugar track, went back to this one again, used all available just earned boosters plus gold bars to keep playing and was still lest with one dam jelly. Absolutely nothing lest to use at all, but money to buy something. I think it's set up that way...I really do. I know our friend Baz thinks I'm crazy for thinking that King doesn't fix this game for scenarios like that, but I still believe they do...
  • Daniela_Giles
    Daniela_Giles Posts: 11 Level 2
    Options

Level 1969 in CCSaga...It's just getting silly now!!!  Honestly....I have been on this level for 5 days and can't cop a break....with or without boosters!!!!

• Tammy_Kory
    Options

I'm right there with ya Daniela....it seriously stinks

• Carol
    Carol Posts: 44 Level 2
    Options

there is no answer for winning this game

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?