⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Candy Crush increased gold bars to 10 instead of 9 also increased the extra spin to 7

Options
2»

Answers

• JillyJill
    JillyJill Posts: 966 Pro Player 👑
    Options

Does anyone else have their gold bars increased for 5 extra moves or to spin the wheel for moves? ??

Thanks Errol, you are so right, I couldn't have said it better myself! Good luck to you as well!!
  • JillyJill
    Options

Hey JillyJill,

No 10 bars price tag for me and no second spin either; sounds pretty much like they are running a test?

You could maybe delete and reinstall the app and see if this changes for you. Be aware that you might lose any saved up items though!

I guess it´s a product in the end and they as owners of the product can decide whether or not to make a change, either good or bad. 

Well that sucks for me then because unfortunately I know what happens when you uninstall and reinstall and I don't want to lose all those boosters and lives & whatever. But thank you Randle for your input I appreciate the answer instead of just unnecessary sarcasm as a few players did and I love your picture hahahaha
  • JillyJill
    edited September 2016
    Options

Answer is (partially copy & pasted from customer care's reply)

"To ensure the change is a positive one a randomly chosen group of players is always selected to trial the feature, and based upon how the change is viewed we decide whether the change is one we want to permanently implement or not.Your account at the moment is on the test group, and I'm unable at this time to confirm whether or not this will be permanently implemented across the game."

So, I'm one of the (un)lucky players to test it on. Question answered by customer care but still not happy that I have to pay 10 for 5 extra moves or 7 to spin, however, happy with a response from customer support. Therefore I'll be limiting extra moves and spins in hopes that it will not encourage a permanent change, who knows if it will even make an impact on their 'decision', doubtful to say the least. 

• Randle
    Randle Posts: 1,977 Level 2
    Options

Hey JillyJill,

No 10 bars price tag for me and no second spin either; sounds pretty much like they are running a test?

You could maybe delete and reinstall the app and see if this changes for you. Be aware that you might lose any saved up items though!

I guess it´s a product in the end and they as owners of the product can decide whether or not to make a change, either good or bad. 

Thanks JillyJill, have you seen the movie? It´s one on my all time favorites..
  • JillyJill
    Options

Hey JillyJill,

Of course, ever since it came out I was a kid then, but still was intrigued, a classic indeed!!
  • Peter_Tornaros
    Peter_Tornaros Posts: 1,994 Level 5
    Options

Extra moves is now costing me 10 gold bars also. If they want my feedback - it stinks. Reverse logic, the quality of the product has declined, so you increase thee cost ????

I also noticed Baz has added his usual imbecilic remarks !!!

• JillyJill
    Options

Extra moves is now costing me 10 gold bars also. If they want my feedback - it stinks. Reverse logic, the quality of the product has declined, so you increase thee cost ????

I also noticed Baz has added his usual imbecilic remarks !!!

Yes, as usual! Haha I told them how I felt about it, hopefully it won't be permanent!
  • JillyJill
    Options

Well now they are "testing" it on CCS, no more 9 bars for 5 extra moves on CCS, now 10.

PLEASE, king crew, let it be known, I'm not a happy candy crusher about this change. But still love the game. Smooches ;-)

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?