CC Purchases ~ a JOKE

Deborah_Rizzo
Deborah_Rizzo Posts: 7 Level 2

Again, I have no time for this crap, purchased 4.99 in coins, had used all I had left for 5 spins on the wheel, got no 5X play, needed 1 MOVE.. After going thru 5 min. of getting emails/p/w, I ended up with a Wheel that gave me nothing, when it came up the Stop button was BLACK, WAITED & Waited - would not stop spinning. Never tried TO USE those Bars after the Wheel Black Button.  Today I find that CC/FB  charged me on 9/19 & 9/20. I WILL NOT use those Bars and have contacted PayPal since my e-mail to Cust. Serv. is returned with their Standard Reply ~ come to the community, NO CUSTOMER SERVICE.. Buyer Beware!!!  

Best Answer

• Deborah_Rizzo
    Answer ✓

And where should I suppose you sent that, to my E-Mail???????  I am not going back to that site, which has no Customer Service, or Answers to my questions.. the only answer I received was on a payment months ago, and the one about the free 4 hours - won late night.. The purchases on the 19 & 20 of Sept. I have Paypal Receipts for, check you Tech Team & maybe have them research the 1 purchase & 2 charges.. May be in a Tech Support Log.. E-mail only - I will not go back to that Site, you call a Blog ~ too many Complaints on there for me to have to deal with & look forward to as I move forward with the Negative Blogs on the higher levels.. Thanks..

Answers

• Cezdiamond
    Cezdiamond Posts: 6,498 Community Manager

Hi Deborah- Thanks for posting on King Care. I am really sorry that you have had this unpleasant experience, I would like to help you out. I need to take a look at your account so I have sent you a private message, 

As soon as you get back to me we can get this sorted :-)

Have a lovely week!

• Deborah_Rizzo
    Answer ✓

And where should I suppose you sent that, to my E-Mail???????  I am not going back to that site, which has no Customer Service, or Answers to my questions.. the only answer I received was on a payment months ago, and the one about the free 4 hours - won late night.. The purchases on the 19 & 20 of Sept. I have Paypal Receipts for, check you Tech Team & maybe have them research the 1 purchase & 2 charges.. May be in a Tech Support Log.. E-mail only - I will not go back to that Site, you call a Blog ~ too many Complaints on there for me to have to deal with & look forward to as I move forward with the Negative Blogs on the higher levels.. Thanks..

• Deborah_Rizzo

Is that a JOKE, my issue has yet to be addressed with ME.
  • Cezdiamond
    Cezdiamond Posts: 6,498 Community Manager

Hi Deborah- I sent the email through our messaging system for King Care. I look forward to resolving this problem for you. 

Thanks a lot! 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?