⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

I am locked out of Candy Crush. How do I unlock it so that I am able to play?

suecitysue
suecitysue Posts: 1 Newbie

When I try to sign in, it loads but then a message comes up saying that facebook is not responding.

Answers

• Wunderbaum
    Wunderbaum Posts: 4,398 Level 5

Hi suecitysue!

I've tried the same this morning. Facebook locked and I was about to close the tab but changed my mind. After coming back with a coffee the game had loaded. I found out that my browser (Google Chrome) now loads Flash content slower so I suggest you simply wait 1-2 minutes for the page to fully load.

If the page is still stuck then I suggest you try playing Candy Crush on King.com

I saw on another thread a step by step instruction on how to transfer your game progress to King.com:

1) Go to King.com and login then click on settings (cog wheel, top right corner of screen)

2) Choose Account

3) Enter your password

4) Click on Synchronizing/ Connect to Facebook

5) Click on the two arrows to initiate the sync

You can see the tutorial here: https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/how-can-i-transfer-my-progress-from-facebook-to-the-king-website 

Once done your progress is synchronized and you should now be able to play and progress without any issues.

Cheers :-)

• glcc
    glcc Posts: 1 Newbie
    Trying to reset password,though resetting password unable to access account ,it's saying wrong password
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,379 Candy Moderator
    Hello @glcc, Hearty Welcome to the Candy Crush section of our friendly King Community :)

Can you please provide few more details...
    1) what device you are using?
    2) And for which account you are trying to reset your Password?  Is it your Facebook account OR Kingdom account?  

We can help you only when you can provide as much details as possible!!  

TO post back, tap on "Type your Comment" box located below.

Looking forward to talk to you soon.  Have a nice day/evening!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?