what is happening to candy crush?

Options
Karen_Fratis
Karen_Fratis Posts: 1 Newbie

it will load in but then it tells me facebook is not responding. I have been trying for the last week to get on to play.  I have tried removing it and putting it back on and still will not come on.  what do I need to do?

Answers

• Wunderbaum
    Wunderbaum Posts: 4,398 Level 5
    Options

Hi Karen!

I've tried the same this morning. Facebook locked and I was about to close the tab but changed my mind. After coming back with a coffee the game had loaded. I found out that my browser (Google Chrome) now loads Flash content slower so I suggest you simply wait 1-2 minutes for the page to fully load.

If the page is still stuck then I suggest you try playing Candy Crush on King.com

I saw on another thread a step by step instruction on how to transfer your game progress to King.com:

1) Go to King.com and login then click on settings (cog wheel, top right corner of screen)

2) Choose Account

3) Enter your password

4) Click on Synchronizing/ Connect to Facebook

5) Click on the two arrows to initiate the sync

You can see the tutorial here: https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/how-can-i-transfer-my-progress-from-facebook-to-the-king-website 

Once done your progress is synchronized and you should now be able to play and progress without any issues.

Cheers :-)

• Kelly-12
    Kelly-12 Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options

Mine started doing this after a windows update . I finally gave up waiting on a new windows update to fix it so what I did was go to the little window picture at the bottom of my computer at the task bar . Clicked on it then clicked on settings then clicked on updates & security then clicked recovery then clicked Go back to an earlier build. It will ask you if you want to try repairing (I did this and it didn't help) so I clicked on no thanks and went a head with going back . It took about 10 or 15 minutes but it fixed my candy crush problem. I might add my husbands computer updated yesterday (same update but his worked just fine) lucky him .

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?