2032, 2033, 2034

Options
Tammy_Kory
Tammy_Kory Posts: 435 Level 3

Um  there aren't enough characters for me to use to list all the bad words I want to say about these levels.  It starts off bad at 2032 and gets progressively worse from there.  I am out of boosters and I had a huge stockpile. I have to start looking for a more appealing and fun game--like this one used to be.  Such a bummer.

Best Answer

• Peter_Tornaros
    Peter_Tornaros Posts: 2,009 Level 5
    Answer ✓
    Options

It seems King/Activision is now devoid of talent in administration, design and marketing. Time the powers to be had a clean out, got the game back to its original self, made this website more user friendly and made their money by attracting customers to the product rather than trying to bleed the ones they have !!!!

Answers

• 300bowler
    300bowler Posts: 31 Level 2
    Options

I agree this is getting so boring to play!!!

• Bruce_Hayward
    Bruce_Hayward Posts: 80 Level 2
    edited October 2016
    Options

I agree totally. Thankfully there are no timed levels in the latest 15, but they do get progressively harder & culminates in the most ridiculous level at the end. You get 15 moves to get just under 4 Million points. I used 61 Boosters to pass it. I had to use hammers & switches to manufacture a colour bomb & then i had to match the colour bomb with a countdown bomb. I had to repeat this about 10 times.

Not good, not good at all. 

• Murdock
    Murdock Posts: 12 Level 2
    Options

The levels just get worse.  level 2039 requires you to get 9 jelly in 7 moves. There is licorice blocking them and marmalade covering all the fish.  I'm also almost out of boosters and I had save up quite a few.  These last few levels only need luck, no thought involved.  Starting to get very irritated and bored.  

• conrete
    conrete Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

its been fun candycrush but now you are just irritating. time to move on.

• Debbie-5
    Debbie-5 Posts: 303 Level 3
    Options

Ok folks, couln't agree with all of you more.  This entire episode of Sticky Sculptor has been about depleting boosters you may have accumulated over the past playing the sugar track.  Granted they are free and all your out is your time in playing but then to wipe all or most out on one episode is ridiculous.  I can honestly say that there has not been one level in this episode that a minimum of 3 boosters had to be used and as Bruce Howard mentioned level 2045 will require you to manipulate the board and use all boosters in your arsonal.  It appears that less and less people are commenting here on difficult levels which may suggest to me that fewer and fewer are playing.  I know alot of people have indiated in the past they were movin on due to multiple frustrations with timed levels, board freezing ect... so perhaps that is indeed what has happened.  I did complete this entire episode using multiple boosters but I too maybe moving on.  I would appreciate no bashing...this is just my opinion just as you may have yours.  

• Juyoung_Cho
    Juyoung_Cho Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

It has been fun. However, this problem makes me irritating and annoying and the staff of King never solve this problem

If all items in stock were disappeared, they restore them as soon as possible. Even though there is a simple solution, they do NOTHING!!!!! This makes me IRRITATING much more.. King sent to me an e-mail that this "King Care" is the solution but there is no solution. I am very disappointed what King have dealt with the problem which they have been occurred.

• Debbie-5
    edited October 2016
    Options

One more thing I would like to suggest to King/Activision is that they consider changing how we view this website.  I would love to read all comments for all levels under a certain episode.  Sometimes it's difficult to find all the comments on levels because of the way the User enters or begins there comments.  It would be nice if all comments could be catagorized under the specific episode.  That way all you would have to do is look under the episode to find comments on all the levels.  Again, just my opinion and a suggestion to perhaps be considered. 

• tomtom
    tomtom Posts: 32 Level 2
    Options

This whole episode was boring.

• Debbie-5
    Options

So true tomtom.  I have said the same thing.  Are you by any chance from Ohio?  An unusual name.  Husband has a friend with same name, lol.

• Debbie-5
    edited October 2016
    Options

This whole episode was boring.

So true, I said the same thing. tomtom, are you by any chance from Ohio?

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?