I have been on lever 1525 for a long time. I don't even get close to winning this. Can you help?

Marcia-3
Marcia-3 Posts: 1 Newbie

I am having problems with level 1525.  Are you sure that it is a game that one can win?  Are there any hints that will help me?  I am getting frustrated with this level.  I don't even come close.  And I don't want to have to buy more time.  I couldn't even win it that way.  Please help me

Answers

• KingsPinn
    KingsPinn Posts: 3,526 Level 2

It's tricky as there's not a lot of space. You need a good board to start really to start with the locks to get more space. 

Normally I go to youtube and work out what I'm not doing that other are, so maybe this will help: 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pQyeUH86Rus

• crusher-13
    crusher-13 Posts: 8 Level 2

I've played this level an embarrassing number of times and concluded it's just about as impossible as winning the jackpot on the booster wheel (never in a matter of probably two years). My level 1525 does not resemble the videos. I'm playing via Facebook on Macbook. Rarely reach even 50 percent of the required one-star total. Five second bonuses often don't even appear in the course of play. Points are miniscule for even the biggest combinations of special candies--maybe twice in dozens and dozens of play the final score has been within 2,000 points of one star. It's boring and algorithmically not possible to win and runs counter to the Candy Crush philosophy of "let them win often enough to keep on playing and have fun." Candy Crush is addictive and a hard habit to break, but I figure Level 1525 is King's way of inviting me to leave. And so I will.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?