Feedback on levels 11 736 - 11 780!

Options

Comments

• Scooterpie
    Scooterpie Posts: 5,864 Level 5
    Options

Finished my levels. Did not like a few of the levels in the 1st Episode. This could have been due to some bad boards and possibly a bad attitude. However, the start off was better than last week where the 1st two levels caused me to put the game down for the night.

Sam was missing? Where art thou Miss Samantha? ♊⌥🐸⌥♊

I enjoyed the majority of the levels in both Episode 2 and 3.

Favorite Episode is 2.

Favorite Level is 11774. Like the looks of the starting board. Like the action I can create.

Felt no need to hurry along any levels or play strategically. Not much happening in May so far? I am sure that you guys "the powers that be" are cooking something up... You usually do not disappoint...

◕ฅʕ⁰̈ᴥ⁰̈ ʔ

• Lindark
    Lindark Posts: 5,681 Sweet Legend
    Options

Great input Scooter :) I enjoyed this week's levels too. Can't believe it's already almost Wednesday!

• Michael-6
    Michael-6 Posts: 987 Level 3
    Options

The King level wrecker is alive and well. Whilst you all wait for the new levels, how about trying level 11761?

The version you got to play last week:

And the current version- 9 moves less and five extra layers of liquorice fencing.

Any comment @LindQ, @Crazy Cat Lad on this ridiculous and unfair change?

• Tzvi_Marcu
    Tzvi_Marcu Posts: 2,566 Level 5
    edited May 2022
    Options

@Michael-6 In the YouTube is a video of this level with 36 moves.

• Lindark
    Lindark Posts: 5,681 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hmm. Are you able to play levels earlier before they receive this treatment Michael?

• Michael-6
    Michael-6 Posts: 987 Level 3
    Options

I have managed to catch up, through the use of copious gold bars, waiting for 35 extra moves on many levels and so on.

The levels in these three episodes are generally appalling. What fun there may have been a week ago has been thrown out the window. There were only a handful of genuinely enjoyable levels. The episodes all have a completely impossible nightmarishly hard level, another impossible level that isn't even marked as hard, many hard levels- some marked and some not- with fun at an absolute premium.

It is so unfair on players what they are doing to this game.

With that in mind, any feedback i provide on the new levels will be around whether a level can be done within 20 moves. As after a few days that is all you get on so many of the new levels.

• Tzvi_Marcu
    Tzvi_Marcu Posts: 2,566 Level 5
    edited May 2022
    Options

@Lindark You know that are people that post videos before they are released and part of them are with more moves. The CM never answer how that happen are they testers of the new levels and the designer reduce levels after they test. Today the new levels was not released but in Youtube are a lot of videoos over level 11781.

• Helicalprime
    Helicalprime Posts: 56 Level 2
    Options

its annoying always moves reduced in every Level… a lot of them are now impossible without boster or extra moves

11743 now 20 moves how should that be possible now?

• Carol-38
    Carol-38 Posts: 10,880 Level 5
    edited May 2022
    Options

Level 11747: I have just completed this level and I am not complaining about the moves but the design. I now have a headache from the jerking belt around the keys.

It took me many tries to pass this but all I seemed to see was the jerk making it difficult to concentrate on what I was doing.

Just gone to level 11748 and that has the jerks as well, feeling sick now.

Who thinks of these awful extras. King please get someone to have a look at this, I can't be the only one who will be affected by this.

• disneycatzzzz
    disneycatzzzz Posts: 12 Level 2
    Options

Please fix level 11761. It is impossible. Coming from someone who plays the latest levels on mobile every week. Please please please fix it. Get rid of the ribbons/curls and increase the moves

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?