๐ŸŒถ๏ธ๐Ÿฌ Hot & Sweet right now in Candy Crush Saga!

What level is this?

RpM63
RpM63 Posts: 43 Level 2

I've been trying to find some of the Star Tournament level numbers by taking screen shots and google searching them so I could replay them on the map. Most are not too hard to find...except this one:

Of course, I wouldn't expect anyone to actually remember the exact number but does anyone know an easier way to find these level numbers?

Comments

• Tess92
    Tess92 Posts: 3,715 Level 5

Hi @RpM63 and welcome back! ๐Ÿ˜Š

Today I should be able to participate in the Star Tournament and I will let you know the level number.

• RpM63
    RpM63 Posts: 43 Level 2

Thanks!...but I'm curious...how are you going to be able to do that? There's no level numbers in the Star Tournament that I'm aware of. And, just to be clear, I'm looking for the level's number on the game map...not in the tournament.

There's 101 levels in the tournament and it always picks up after the last level you played then it keeps cycling, in order, over and over...and that's the problem...you only get one shot at each level until it comes around again 100 levels later.

There's about 20 of them that I want to replay outside of the tournament. They should've just left the map level numbers on them.

The tournament levels range from hard to insane...I don't even attempt them unless I at least have unlimited lives.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?