Cezdiamond where did you go????

Betty_Rachael
Betty_Rachael Posts: 6 Level 2

cezdiamond where did you go. You were trying to help me and you said you reset my game back to level 1507 but it didn't fix at all still shows level 1 and I logged out of Facebook and logged back in and still not fixed I'm showing at level 1... all my lives from friends and boosters need restoring too 

Answers

• Ritu_Rathi
    Ritu_Rathi Posts: 2 Newbie

I lost all my progress i was on 2036 level but now im on level -1 please please help me i done everything 

• Betty_Rachael

This is not answering my question please don't reply on my thread if you're not going to answer my question and help reset my level

• Ritu_Rathi
    Ritu_Rathi Posts: 2 Newbie

I lost all my progress i was on 2036 level but now im on level -1 please please help me i done everything 

I m so much addict of candy crush pls solve my problem as soon as possible this is my humble request to you
  • Cezdiamond
    Cezdiamond Posts: 6,498 Community Manager

Hi @Betty I have sent you a private message, we will always get back to you, but it can take a little time as there are lots of players to help :-) 

Thanks! 

• Cezdiamond

Hi Ritu- I will send you a private message too :-)
  • Pat_LeRoux_Bales
    Pat_LeRoux_Bales Posts: 2 Newbie

If your problem is the same as what I had, I fixed mine last night.  All of a sudden on my iphone, my candy crush was linked to the wrong facebook account.  I was on level 1500+ and suddenly back to level 5.  I deleted both Candy Crush and Facebook from my phone, then cleared data and cache from Safari, turned my phone OFF for 30 seconds.  When I turned the phone back on, I reinstalled Candy Crush (but not facebook), then it asked for an email and password.  Prior to doing the clearing of data, every time I reinstalled Candy Crush, it was giving me a message that Facebook already authorized the game and didn't give me the chance to enter my email and password.  Good luck!

• Betty_Rachael

Cezdiamond I responded to your message ... please respond back ASAP 

• Cezdiamond

@Betty- I have replied to your message :-) 

Thanks! 

• Cezdiamond

If your problem is the same as what I had, I fixed mine last night.  All of a sudden on my iphone, my candy crush was linked to the wrong facebook account.  I was on level 1500+ and suddenly back to level 5.  I deleted both Candy Crush and Facebook from my phone, then cleared data and cache from Safari, turned my phone OFF for 30 seconds.  When I turned the phone back on, I reinstalled Candy Crush (but not facebook), then it asked for an email and password.  Prior to doing the clearing of data, every time I reinstalled Candy Crush, it was giving me a message that Facebook already authorized the game and didn't give me the chance to enter my email and password.  Good luck!

Thanks a lot Pat. Some players do indeed appear to have a device problem and these steps will fix this. Thanks so much for helping our players! :-)

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?