Feedback on levels 11 736 - 11 780!

Comments

• CatW24
    CatW24 Posts: 16 Level 2

Even the mighty Kazuo needed boosters to start + 2 UFOs and a lollipop hammer to pass this level when it had 30 moves and liquorice fence around bottom elements.

The liquorice fence may have been removed and the swirls reduced but there are now more candy curls and moves reduced to 20.

And this level isn't even marked as a hard one.

Please fix this – you're alienating so many players with the incessant move reductions.

I've seen that the extra moves to buy with gold bars kick in earlier now but I won't be buying any more gold bars. You've had enough of my money and when the last ones are gone, that's it. The fun has stopped so I'll be stopping unless the designers/engineers can improve on the fairness of this game. Such levels have gone from "impossible without boosters" to "don't waste your time or money, it's never going to happen". 😒

• Yorben_Goeree
    Yorben_Goeree Posts: 3,864 Level 5

I saw for the board looking much easier than previous version from YouTube. Therefore for the number of moves from level 11749 has been reduced to 20 moves. Not impossible level. 

• KessyH
    KessyH Posts: 49 Level 2

Déjà vu à la “Groundhog Day“.

Why only 20 moves again and again? Why do we have to keep begging for moves? Is that what turns you on???

• Helicalprime
    Helicalprime Posts: 55 Level 2

11761 pls fix… no fun with impossible levels

• Just4Fun2022
    Just4Fun2022 Posts: 57 Level 2

Level 11749 very difficult. Not solvable with 20 moves. Please fix it again.

• Michael-6
    Michael-6 Posts: 987 Level 3

It absolutely is impossible. Until of course you can spend 10 gold bars once you get all the extra moves.

A level that isn't impossible should be able to be completed without boosters in the provided moves.

This one cannot.

• Carol-38
    Carol-38 Posts: 10,876 Level 5
    edited May 2022

Level 11767: Another reduced from 30 to 20 have tried many times. At one stage I got 3 free extra moves and boosters to start and I still couldn't get anywhere near. So this is another impossible level without many extra moves (gold bars).

Not even sure this would be easy without a very lucky board with 30 moves, as it appears the design has been changed as well to make it even more difficult.

There will be many more posts on this when others get to it. So how about changing it now King before that happens.

UPDATE: Needed 35 extra moves and a swap and 3 hammers, now that is ridiculous and I won't be doing that again on any level. Turned off now.

• Klhr
    Klhr Posts: 18 Level 2

11749 reduced to 20 moves makes no sense, it's now plain impossible. Do increase the number of moves, or reduce the liquorice, esp at the bottom. Ridiculous.

• ellectra
    ellectra Posts: 295 Level 3

I took a break from the game for a bit, then dove back in and was pleasently surprised by the changes...until i hit the 2nd ep this week. All levels on 20 moves, many downright impossible. Spent 10 gb to pass one which was a mistake since i have been stuck on the same level for 3 days, lost the ep race and all contests. And not even marked as hard. 11755 had 29 moves, now 20, spent half an hour playing it will full boosters and infinity lives and closest i got was 40 jellies left. Gave up with half an hour of gameplay left because it is pointless.

I suspect the rest of the episode is the same, so time for another break and hopefully this time a permanent fix.

The first ep was ok and fun to play so we know it can be done. Please stop ruining the game, thanks.

• nevbarnett
    nevbarnett Posts: 4 Newbie

I have been playing the game for years and the last few weeks, I've spent hours grinding through various levels by waiting for the +35 moves, or if I had no gold bars, waiting for the moves to be increased. I've wasted an hour this morning on 11761 and asked myself why I was still playing when it is no fun anymore. So I have deleted the app and will find something better to do with my time now. Thanks for a good game, such a shame it has been ruined by out and out greed the last few weeks by the makers. Bye bye Candy Crush.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?