Anyone else frustrated with level 2070

Options
Sab74
Sab74 Posts: 28 Level 2

I tried with and without boosters...wasted several only to have something occur that ruined the move I was trying to do. I have gotten close a few times with only the 2 difficult spawners left and over 35 moves but it always goes downhill after that.  I just want to bypass this level.  Any suggestions or tricks to pass it? DO NOT MARK THIS AS A DUPLICATE.... I have checked, no one else has asked this.  This is not a question of # of moves...I know it was 35 and increased to 50 but it is still challenging because the spawners are activated too aften.  I'm looking for tricks or suggestions

Answers

• Randle
    Randle Posts: 1,977 Level 2
    Options

Hey Sab74,

Nice progress you made there!

Keep an eye out on this page here http://candycrush.wikia.com/wiki/Level_2070

It´s not an official one, but it generally comes with some good advice. Give them some time to update the strategy part, although there´s already a video of this level that you could watch

• Tammy_Kory
    Tammy_Kory Posts: 435 Level 3
    Options

I'm stuck here too....:(  Boosters being gobbled up like a Thanksgiving turkey served to survival guests that haven't eaten for weeks.  Wish I could offer some advice, but I can't.  Good luck...I think luck is what we need-----again.

• 300bowler
    300bowler Posts: 31 Level 2
    Options

level 2070 just sucks!!!

• Kevin_Henderson
    Kevin_Henderson Posts: 90 Level 2
    Options

Yeah it really is a ridiculous level. As Tammy said just got to get lucky...again.

• DarthRenny
    DarthRenny Posts: 20 Level 2
    Options

King is Satan. Plain and simple. They are evil incarnate and just find new ways to rip the few shreds of enjoyment left in this godforesaken game to further torture us fools who stupidly stick with this absurd exercise in masochism. The competitive side of me keeps playing like an idiot, while I pray that King will just go under and stop this game. Absolute torture. Terrible terrible level that relies on luck - we know it well because that's all King knows how to make at this point. Like I said, they're Satan.

• oldmantrying
    oldmantrying Posts: 20 Level 2
    edited November 2016
    Options

No stategy here, all pure luck. King is trying to make longtime players invest in hammers to finish up this level. I thought I had it towards the end after losing over 400 times and coming so close (I thought) to winning on many occasions. Scored 3 stars many times, but always have the spawners left to deal with at the end. I had all the squares cleared (many times) and 1 bottom spawner left. I used the 4 hammers I had left on it and it still left me with 1 emtpy square with 1 move left and no chance at it. I'm ready to quit playing rather than spend $$ for boosters. If there is a strategy, I've had some luck with bomb/wrap combo with at least 2 matching colors around the spawner you want to destroy. You'll probably have to do that 2 times. Good luck with that. (have at least 5 hammers at the end if you want a good chance at that last spawner)     "FRUSTRATED"

• Ranger
    Ranger Posts: 15 Level 2
    Options

I'm sick of this level.  I love a challenge but this is ridiculous.  

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?